Questions/Feedback about intial forum use

The forum is provided by discourse, and they have an app on iOS, would it be possible to use the app to use the forum or must we used a web browser?

You totally can use the app! :slight_smile:

Thanks but what’s the address? :slight_smile:

Probably this one according to a quick google search:

1 Like

Can RR2 just have a main category like OR, where we can find all the subcategories lke this?

More like the old forum style

thanks for the google search but I already got the app but I need the forum address to add it within the app…It s not an http address but more like a namespace thing…

1 Like

Have you tried something like…:

The app should have a search function no?

did not find any search function but typing forums.flaregames.com worked like a charm…

Feeling a little bit dumb right now… :roll_eyes:

thanks for the help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please have a look here. :slight_smile:

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Currently known issues

Where can I find leaderboards about the number of likes and post created?

Check the “users” board in the hamburger menu. You can also check the “top” menu in the hamburger menu for most popular topics during a time frame.

1 Like

:rr2queen: there now more animated emojis in the Forum :rr2fritz::rr2yetihappy::rr2trusty:

thanks!

You can find the under emojis user emojis section or fast with :RR

grafik

4 Likes

Yes, I added a few more :wink: But those are all for now! :rr2goruc:

2 Likes

two short questions:
how does the “votes” work? (i just voted a post, and the system told me that now i have 3 votes left …)
and why sometimes i cant give a like (heart) in an initial post - is this adjustable by the writer?

Hi NaN,
I moved your post here to keep all the questions in the same place :).
Check out the section “voting” in this topic here: Fancy-schmancy new forum features! Now with 100% more features!

It should answer your questions :slight_smile:
You cannot give a heart for the intial post, if the category has voting enabled.

1 Like

hey madlen, thx for moving to the right topic.

so to raise in trus level we need to be logged on when reading ofc. most of the time i read logged out.

and here is maybe a typo (see Help! What is a trust level and why do I have to care? , Trust level 3, the % is missleading or am i wrong?):

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
1 Like

The description is from Discourse (the forum provider) directly. But 50% of 100 days or 50 days of 100 days in the end is the same :smiley: But thanks for pointing it out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah yes i see :laughing:
just another feedback (maybe not new): i sometimes miss the possibility to say “thanks” - we can only “like”. sometimes i just want to say thanks for an answer even if i do not like it.

I get where you are coming from, but even though you maybe do not “like” the actual answer the heart still can symbolize “thank you” as well imo. To me personally, it also shows you kinda care about the answer, appreciate it, acknowledge it, etc…

2 Likes