Quiz: What's wrong with this picture?

Attached, the official RR2 poster.

There’s something terribly wrong on it. This also can explain all the bugs in the game. Can anyone see what it is?

Do you mean that “spine” behind the mortar’s shot ?

No froster? Haha

Our king only has three fingers?!

it’s not loading? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what I’m seeing

How many gems for the correct answer? Please, I need it. I am a windows player :slightly_frowning_face:

-The poster shows the girl as a very important character, almost as you were able to play as her, but it’s not possible.

-I see no werewolf.

-The pyro on the right side looks like he’s shooting an epic fire laser haha

-It seems the gargoyle tower is throwing fire to the castle on the left (both defensive buildings) Lol?

Or maybe a remind of the Doom Gate XD such as mummy and ogre have been always in the loading background since the game exists, this mean that they had already a plan to introduce monsters ^^

Actually, the answer is in the center. One has guessed right.

No gems for this quest :slightly_frowning_face:

So it’s gotta be the spine or the girl. Why so mysterious if someone already guessed it?  :stuck_out_tongue:

Fingers?

Nope. It’s very common on toons to make characters with just four fingers, look how that king has the thumb hidden.

I thought it was a screenshot of the game not loading and just froze, lol…oh…is it that there is no Royal Revolt 2 text?

Ed you never go this long without replying so just answer your question

The thing is very simple, but it implies far conclusions.

A man uses decimal system because he has 10 fingers. In computing we use binary system.

Both King and Queen have only 4 fingers. This implies that in flares they can only count to 8… Including their dev’s. So they probably use the octadecimal system. It could explain the tsunami of bugs in the game…

Most cartoons have 3 fingers and a thumb, appreciate the effort though Edward :slight_smile:

It was just a humoristic quest and an attempt to explain all the bugs in the game. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry but I didn’t like the final answer :expressionless: