Re-forming alliance

Our clan, the Four Horsemen is re-forming its ranks. If you consider yourself an active player, want to grow and able to donate a fair amount (50.000+), we would be happy to call you our brother-in-arm.

No fancy words, no promises, just enjoy the game, and who knows…maybe one day we will find ourselves among the top ranked teams?

Currently we have 23 loyal members, most of them have been building, fighting and moving forward together for a long time. 

Most of us are experienced players, some of us from the start of OR, from different time zones. There will be always someone to answer questions and give advice if needed.

Hope to hear from you guys soon?

Cheers:

»»Gerger«« Four Horsemen

gerger sent you a message already but if you did not get it then  I am posting also her. I am just a level 63 and playing about 2 months, been in 2 other 100 or above alliances, but little communication between members so left both, just siting in a 2 member alliance now for some place to be. if you can help me understand  the game  better  and help me to help the alliance would gladly join your alliance.

Sent PM, but you’re already in…so welcome??

Lots of spots open, be active, donate and have fun!

Waiting for members willing to play and fight…war starts soon, don’t be late for it?

Join now!

Started to fill up, but still a few spot available for players, who are seeking for a home?

We still have empty spaces to be filled, join before the next war starts!

?

Only a few spaces left guys, we are filling up rapidly after the “successful” wars?

Just donate more than 20k/day and be active especially during war.

Hurry, hurry…

Nearly filled our ranks in ONE day!!!

That’s 14 new members. Wow!!

We will have a lot of work, but i am overjoyed! Woohoo!!

However: the last 2 spot is open…will you be it???

Slowly but surely we are filling up, yet still some spots available. 

Join if you want to be a part of something fun???

I’ve been involved with a few Alliances, but I really enjoy it here. Good conversation pertaining to helping others, and war efforts. Seems like a great group of mature people with fun and non-stressful advancement in mind!

Hi are you guys open for a merger? We have about 18 slots open. Alliance level at 40 now