Really? CoF needs a fix!

Clapping…Clapping… at broken CoF logic

This is a request to fix the broken CoF rewards. Pearls, vouchers and item rewards are too vague. Need a fix soon.

CoF rewarding is broken since long, forget the current system to spend gems, I know what I have to get so I can spend accordingly. Opening 3 chests is rare, very rare.

Am I supposed to get 12 pearls as reward for opening the 3rd chest, when I am being shown 75+ Pearls as reward everytime I fail. I get a reward of 12 vouchers in the 3rd chest, which is not even worth 5 gems and 90 gems are being shown as reward. I get a reward - common item worth less than 50k. These all rewards are fine for the 1st chest, definitely not the 3rd chest. They need a fix soon, progress on it will be appreciated :slight_smile: . Gold rewards, gem rewards and food rewards are fine at the moment. The other 3 need a fix. Also let’s introduce normal uber items in CoF, only possible to find in last chest.

I support this and i requesr flare games to progress on it

Thanks in advance :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe broken on Android or IOS device. On PC I never have this kind of problem. I do Yeti event and at the end of each islands if I open the 3rd chest I got always between 60 and 100 pearls.

I have no idea why some player get only 12 or 15 pearls. Never happen to me. Strange :huh:

Let me check my video

Island 1 : I open 2nd chest : 75 pearls in 3rd 

Island 2 : I open 3rd chest : Ninja coin and gold

Island 3 : I open 3rd chest : Ninja coin,gold and item

Island 4 : I open 3rd chest : Ninja coin and gold

Island 5 : I open 1st chest : Ninja coin the two others is a item and 78 pearls

Island 6 : I open 1st chest : Ninja coin the two others is gold and 74 pearls

Island 7 : I open 2nd chest : Ninja coin and gold the third is 93 pearls

Island 8 : I open 2nd chest : Ninja coin and gold the third is 86 pearls

island 9 : I open 2nd chest : Ninja coin and gold the third is 54 pearls

island 10 : I open 2nd chest : Ninja coin and gold the third is 99 pearls

Island 11 : I open 1st chest : Ninja Coin the two others is gold and 78 pearls

Island 12 : Fail I spend 15 gems for Ninja coins the two others is gold and item

Island 13 : I open 3rd chest : Ninja coin,Item and got 70 pearls

Island 14 : I open 3rd chest : Ninja coin,gold and 24 vouchers

Island 15 :I open 3rd chest : Ninja coin,gold and 18 vouchers

Island 16 : I open 3rd chest : Ninja coin and gold

Island 17 : I open 2nd chest : ninja coin and gold the third is 53 pearls

Island 18 : I open 3rd chest : Ninja coin,gold and 93 pearls

Island 19 : i open 1st chest : Ninja coin the two others is gold and 79 pearls

Island 20 : Fail I don’t spend gems : The chest is ninja coin and gold

Island 21 : i open 2nd chest : Ninja coin and gold the third is 68 pearls

Island 22 : Fail I spend 30 gems to find ninja coin : the two other gold and 77 pearls

Island 23 : I open 3rd chest : Ninja coin,gold and 75 pearls

Island 24 : I open 3rd chest : Ninja coin and gold

I am on cooldown for the rest…

You’re right - random order makes no sense and makes spending gems to open further stuff awkward/pointless.

Also since level 90 I noticed that I haven’t gotten a “max” gem chest unless I spent gems to open chests - that was 13 levels ago… literally 100’s of millions of exp latter.

Also vouchers seem like trash at all treasure tiers - as a “treasure” their not as valuable or as versatile as gems and their quantity seems a lot less somehow. They are literally “obsolete” - using them in addition to gems is extra work (for flare) for nothing - its baffling to me how obvious they are not gems, and yet spent like gems…

Also miss-clicking chests in Yeti events completely disqualifies you from the event - no matter how much you are willing to pay (I’ll admit i’m a paying customer) missing a single chest changed my place from 1st to 42nd - so don’ t spend gems ever if you fail - I “paid” all the way till the end afterward to see if I could recoup some ninja’s awards but it was a complete loss/trap. 1 place - slap in the face. Screw you yetis!

Any other bad ideas/ “traps” that we can think of?

Totally agree.  I think Flare is despicable as it is for making it pay-to-win, but when you get a grey item or 12 vouchers for the third chest, it’s like getting a double-middle-finger from them!  I think the third chest should always be at least a gold item (maybe rarely an uber item), gems, or 75+ pearls.  I had to try again at least once on 8/10 battles in the last war and had to try again for all three chests 5 times during the yeti battles…only to get jack.  

Happened to me a few times this week, 11 pearls, 12 pearls, and once a crappy item worth 50k.

3rd chest rewards should never be this low :slightly_frowning_face: