Reclutamiento FORTITER

Hello warriors Fortiter is looking for new players to keep growing together! We are a very democratic and healthy alliance that seeks new active members. Level 60 onwards. All languages ​​will be welcome

Hola guerreros Fortiter esta buscando nuevos jugadores para seguir creciendo juntos! somos una alianza muy democratica y sana que busca nuevos miembros activos. nivel 60 en adelante. todos los idiomas seran bienvenidos.

CERCHIAMO VALIDI CONDOTTIERI E PRESENTI EN EL GIOCO MA SOPRATUTTO PERSONE SINCERE CHE VOGLIONO CREARE UN GRUPPO COMPATTO E CHE NON PENSANO SOLO A VINCERE MA CHE SANNO COMBATTERE CON DIGNITA.

1 Like

English please?

We need warriors for our alliance if you like to come with us tell me. We are a democratic alliance and very familiar people

1 Like

from the forum rules, here in the alliance recruiting sub-section, he can choose any language (see point 20 from the link below) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Blockquote However, in the Alliance subforums (search alliance and search players), feel free to use the language you prefer.

1 Like

I know, I didnt say he was breaking the rules. I was helping him get recruits, who will most likely know English than his language (the majority)

He got it. He edited his post adding English. Job done!

1 Like

thanks Archimedes!!

1 Like