Reconsider the permanent ban on latest group

I’m not sure if you’re fully aware of what the top tier of alliance looks like now.  North Alliance is mostly dead after the latest war.  VL mad a blunder of a move on the end of day 3 and into day 4.  And at this late stage in the game, FG has taken out many legitimate paying accounts.  Some of those players _might_ play on different accounts or they may choose to cut ties with the game completely.  I’m not sure if I need to spell it out, but the pool of paying customers is shrinking quickly.  The pool of competition at the top is also shrinking quickly.  Removing paying accounts without warning may not be in the best interest of the game’s longevity.  I still enjoy aspects of the game, but it’s mostly the social aspect and war.  Pruning the core paying player community seems counterproductive.

Wars with less friends and wars with less competitions are only going to lead to boredom and more people leaving.  

Hopefully FG will reconsider their decision, it would be nice to see a competitive IL in the future again as well.  Everyone gets that you’re willing to use the ban hammer now, we all have been officially warned, but lets keep as many players as we can in the pool.  I’m not making any excuses for what happened in the past, but it is a plea for leniency.

I don’t think letting cheaters back in with their old accounts is the right precedent to set, had Flare acted earlier they might have stopped a lot of others leaving the game who gave up when some kings became superpowered overnight.

At North the issues are people on vacation, playing different games, and people leaving the game as they can’t keep up with the skull boost madness that they used to be able to overcome by being more skilled (the 4th and 5th perks really killed off a lot of kings, and has many others near the edge).  The first and second will fix themselves over time, the third is a product of Flare’s greed, getting the skill out of the alliance wars.

I don’t see how the two are related.  The last event isn’t a product of people getting tapjoy offers not in their home country (which is the “cheating” you speak of), it’s the thoughtless events allowing people willing to spend a minor amount of gems to power forge their bases / kings.

I guess cause I live in the United States and have access to the best (arguably) offers from tapjoy I should have a constant edge over those who do not.

Coming from an FPS background, I would consider cheating to be people who are using hacks to overcome skill.  Flare uses tapjoy as another revenue stream and has banned those hacking the payout method in the past, but never for using a VPN.  As I’ve said, the players I have spoken with have offered to give the gems back, they just want access to their accounts again.  You can live in a world where everyone you know is innocent of these types of circumvention’s, but I think you would be deluding yourself.

Tapjoy could easily stop proxy locations, FG could easily remind the community of the repercussions of the behavior, instead they have chosen a different path and I’m just asking that they reconsider… message received. 

No raiding skill can overcome skull perks + scroll power. I presume you meant the problem is that injustice “luck” in getting 4th and 5th sp…

That’s right: luck decides war.

How ridiculous is that???

It’s actually not that ridiculous… my Professor once said luck is the most important thing to be successful and could be a deciding factor, doesn’t matter how skilled or smart or powerful you are…

Just imagine by doing some maths.

Assume skull perks were never there.

60 members with 10 battles each ignoring champions. Therefore the whole alliance has 600 battles. Now if you are getting 100 skulls in CoF for each raid at max.

600x100= 60,000 skulls in a war are just decided by luck!  This is just ignoring skull perks. Skull perks worsen this. If you know your luck is bad… goodbye and good night!

UNDYING NORTH… LOL

Screenshot_2016-09-21-18-45-49.jpg

Screenshot_2016-09-21-21-52-28.jpg

Hahah) i like see Odins posts

RL never changes

Hahah) i like see Odins posts

RL never changes

ooohh snap, first stone is thrown… come on adju, king furo… shoot back…

so… north is without any war boost at all now??

Odin im not change.

its only RL politics.

oh god i prefer VL,not RL

I became enemy immidiatly.

better more respect Ashish ,for NA and others

all had trouble,do u remember ur?it was,and u now stronger as was. 

na will rising

Read adjudicator post yesterday about RL… im only giving reply cromka… i dont start any fight… but if someone try to mess up … i will always give a befitting reply…

Watch this cromka… I remember things and give reply at right time… it has been posted last year Screenshot_2016-09-21-22-10-05.jpg

Screenshot_2016-09-21-22-10-20.jpg

Odin im not change.

its only RL politics.

oh god i prefer VL,not RL

I became enemy immidiatly.

better more respect Ashish ,for NA and others

all had trouble,do u remember ur?it was,and u now stronger as was. 

na will rising

They celebrate victory when beat us with loser bonus and call themselves MIGHTY… we beat them 2 times when they had loser bonus… now go suck FG adjudicator… coz banning some of our members were not enough…

Odin Srry i didnt see that post

PS

ODIN u crazy(

it was year ago

and yes

NA WAS WONDERFUL!!! PL WAS ON THAT MAP

SO U NOT RIGHT NOW

so today is another new history for NA it seems, first time without any war boost?

@cromka, please send me invite, i wanna join the dark side for one season. I’ve never been in vanguard  :mellow: