Recruiting members

Hey guys im ck. I have many likes and many dislikes. JUST KNOW THIS THE STRONGER THE PLAYER IS, IT’S THE STRONGER THE ALLIANCE WELL BE.

THE HIGHER THE DONATION OF THE PLAYER IS ITS THE FASTER WELL LEVEL UP AND GAIN ACCESS TO MORE POWERFULL BOOSTS FOR DEFENSE.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST. THE MORE ACTIVE THE PLAYER IS ITS THE MORE FUN AND ENJOYABLE AND STRONG TOO THE ALLIANCE WELL BE TRUST ME. right now my goal is to create a powerfull alliance full of strong players and reach top 1 in royal revolt. I suck at speech …oh well. Anyway if you’re interested in helping me build an allancet full of active, strong players comment down bellow☝ trust me in just 3 monthswell be the top 1 if you join

Hey! I love your enthusiasm! It’s best to lay down some ground rules, so that people know what they need to do to get into your alliance

For instance: Minimum Donations Needed to Enter, Player Level, Active in War and Ninja

All of those are critical to helping you become number 1! Good luck to you in your quest and I hope it goes well for you :grinning: