RED SQUADRON recruits

Hi we are Red Squadron our rank is in top 10, alliance level 45 and blessings maxed out! we are searching for new active members who are willing to donate gems to keep the alliance going with blessings and help us stay in top 10.

we are are friendly guild with all gem donators so we all working together to keep this alliance going and stay strong. 

non donaters will be kicked till we find the right active people and everybody is happy.

requirements - just donate with gems once a week for alliance treasury and keep the alliance active with blessings like we all do.

- need to be ascension lvl 60 or above and active

if you are interested, send your ingame name in this post and we will send you an invite, you are more then welcome and join!.

hi. i started game a week ago and here is my stats.

Ascension lvl : 29

Trophy : 1555

IGN : LangNedDuath

Hi. Apply in game I cannot seem to find you in the rankings.

thanks.

RED5

we still have 9 spots open for new members!

Red Squadron is recruiting :rank top 10 

we have two spots open for serious gem players who are willing to donate to alliance. we all are gem donators in our alliance, we all keep this alliance strong.

if you are interested, you are welcome to join us!

post your in game name and we will send you an invite.

3 spots open for new members

we are recruiting active money players, read requirements in first post on top, you want join us, just send a reply with your in game name and lvl or any info you want to share, we send you an invite.

I started playing 40 days ago. 

Current trophy 2200. Lvl 54.

My nick is Tarczer and i m willing to donate using gems as it is required

Invite me plz. Codeman906 in game level 59, 2258 trophies

i can donate gyms no prob

we are recruiting info first post , we have a few members who are not donating with gems to alliance, so they will be replaced with new members, because blessings are not free unfortunately!! if you want to join post your in game name and we send you an invite…

we are recruiting info first post, we have a few members who are not donating with gems to alliance, so they will be replaced with new members, because blessings are not free unfortunately!! if you want to join post your in game name, lvl and trophy score and we send you an invite…

I know 2 of them… I just removed them from worlds end :wink:

haha ok Crabz, then they dont be here for long

:grinning:

Hey sorry 

Hi we are Red Squadron our rank is in top 10, alliance level 45 and blessings maxed out! we are searching for new active members who are willing to donate gems to keep the alliance going with blessings and help us stay in top 10.

we are are friendly guild with all gem donators so we all working together to keep this alliance going and stay strong. 

non donaters will be kicked till we find the right active people and everybody is happy.

requirements - just donate with gems once a week for alliance treasury and keep the alliance active with blessings like we all do.

- need to be ascension lvl 75 or above and active

if you are interested, send your ingame name in this post and we will send you an invite, you are more then welcome to join us in battle!!

we have a few spots, be fast before alliance war starts!

this alliance dead!

It seems this happens to every guild u join ?