"Newb Enablers" series
Click-click-click… the Inventory button becomes a veritable clicker, when new chests arrive.
- Click 1: Open “Hero Preparation” page.
- Click 2: Close “Player Profile” to open “Inventory” array.
- Click 3: Open “Equip” display for D-L-H stats.
- Click 4: Equip hero (while checking impact on stats).
- Click 5: Move to next hero & repeat clicks 2-5.
(1) What if we could kill Click #3? Let’s try displaying the gear slots & primary stats (Damage-Leadership-Health) upfront. Well, no harm done here…
(2) Next, can we kill Click #2…? Well, this may require some doing after all…
Here, the Hero Preparation page directly presents the Inventory opened and gear array displayed. This means, the out-of-place Player Profile is eliminated from Hero Preparation. Well, this means, we need to find a home for the “Inventory” & “Colorize” buttons, not to mention the “Accept alliance invitations” and “Accept private messages” functionalities. So, the Colorize button is squeezed in under the left hero panel. And, the invitations & messaging options are shifted to the Options page (BTW, would it be better to rename “Options” as “Settings”?). So, extending my previous suggestion, the Options page could be presented thus:
(_ Note : The Private Message functionality is discussed in my previous suggestion._)
Lo & behold! 2 clicks gone… ?