Royal Revolt 2 King Drawing, now FINISHED!

Alright, so this is my first video made in a long long time, about 4 months actually, and unfortunately I had to break it into 2 parts, not only because of how long it is, but also because my camera ran out of batteries and I had to make 2 separate videos. I also apologize for the cut out of music about halfway through the video…I have close to none experience with the YT creator studio so I don’t know how to add in more than 1 song in a video. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the first part of this drawing and I’ll be back soon for Part 2. Enjoy :slight_smile:

very successful congratulations

Nice like each time :slight_smile:

To prevent from potential “spamming” I will post the second video in this same topic and then rename the topic Royal Revolt 2 King Drawing. No need for two separate topics :slight_smile:  

FINISHED!!

Tl;dw

?

The head about halfway through looked pretty good though!

Can you speed it up so that it lasts, like 30 seconds? 

Unfortunately, the fastest I can do is half the total time it took for these two videos. So, these videos combined are 9 min. so the fastest would be 4:30 :slightly_frowning_face: . Of course, you can always speed up the video to twice the speed on YT. Sorry for how long it took lol

It would be good if YT offered a choice to speed up your videos a bit when you edit them 

There’s probably free programs out there that will speed it up. I used to crop vids with some online site, maybe it has a speed up option too

Next time I do a drawing I’ll make sure it’s on 20x (the fastest mode on my camera). Usually my drawings don’t take 90 minutes, but this one took some time lol

I’ll be sure to check it out when I have time :slight_smile: