Hello, I am The Sagacity, a level 100 Player. I have been playing since either Season 1 or Season 2, the time where Pearls never existed. I wanted to chance an opportunity to post my thoughts about my POV on how the game could improve even further.
- The Items tiers between Magic, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Uber, and Pro is overboard. There should be an Item Overhaul back to the regular Magic, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. Uber and Pro will be revamped into Legendary gear while all Legendary gear need to be revamped into Epic Gear, meaning Epic Gear now comes with 2 perks, and all Epic Gear revamped into Rare Gear. Legendary Gear now comes with “Secret” perks that unlock as you gather more of the same type gear set.
- Any chance we can earn Presets for our Hero by leveling up rather than a subscription? Such as start with only one Preset, unlock the second the moment you are capable of participating in Bronze League, and unlock the rest depending on either your Kingdom level or upgrading your Throne Room.
- Item Fusion would be a cool concept, and probably capable of replacing an unnecessary Vanity slot. You like the look of one item, but you want your regular perks from another? Item Fusion and done, enjoy!
- More perks, Pals, and Customization! Awaiting Frost Pal, I would assume either a Polar Bear or Ice Dragon. Or make up a new kind of breed!
- More Landscapes Please!
- More useful Inventor’s Workshop? We get to go back to our Wizard’s Tower and Troop Academy to forge our arsenal even further, what can we do for this building then?
- Have the Castle Guard with Wave Management Presets. It’s too much a hassle to work with already!
- Can we make the Castle Gate more useful? It’s the Final Defense, it should be an epic final clash rather than PEW PEW arrows. (Don’t tell me about Doom Gate, I’m talking about a Normal Castle Gate having interactions as well)
- Revamp the Level System for all Buildings, mainly for the Silo, Farm, Taverns, and Castle Gate to be a closer to the Throne Room.
- Please, revamp the Granny shop and have her run a Market! And make sure the Market becomes a Festival during Festival Events. And make sure she keeps her Kaiser pal.
- Motivate Workers to finish faster with extra gold! Put up to 2 workers on one building at the cost of extra gold! Otherwise, they are already motivated by those advertisements to finish one day sooner…
- Would love to revamp the entire Dungeon system, and make a new twist to have special battle conditions for some of the dungeon missions: You start by your camp, and it’s a massive dungeon, randomly created to summon enemies within its dark halls. Your Morale Bar fills even slower, and the enemies are coming from everywhere. There can be multiple goals from Surviving as long as possible, destroying the Enemy Gate, to destroying objectives and towers to earn morale, or protect your objectives long enough for you to earn morale. You have reduced vision to enhance creepiness of dungeon.
- Can we PLEASE have more different War Season Boost Rewards than the alternating 2 Pyro/Arblaster/Doom Gate and Mummy/Froster/Gargoyle Tower Boosts? We need more variation, even though we already get enough from the Special War Season Boosts.
- Slightly better skull bonus for losing battles
- Better Alliance Rewards for those that participate, not just an entire Alliance Reward.
- Need more types of units for these events. I’m tired of ninjas.
- Revamp the Boost System for all Units. Some units are too reliant on them to even be remotely useful as Normal Units. Other Boosts have potential to become War Boosts, mainly the Dungeon Units.
- Revamp Unit Stats per Level as well.
- Knights - Improve Normal Status, make Boosts more reliant on the situation of the current War Season. Blazing Knights have Fire Damage as well as Normal, have the same Health but are immune to Fear and are Slow Resistant.
- Archers - Improve Normal Status, make Boosts more reliant on the situation of the current Season. Power Archers are a cool concept, keep it.
- Paladins - Basically slower Knights with more Health and deal Blunt Damage. Could have more impactful difference. Normal Status could use small buff, Holy Paladins are fun, keep.
- Ogres - Reliable Normal Status. Would rather have Stunning Ogre as War Boost rather than Elite, I am tired of seeing this.
- Frosters - Reliable Normal Status. Would like better forging option replacing Piercing Resistance. Wouldn’t mind seeing an Elite Boost for this unit, but keep the Dragofrosters as a War Boost.
- Gargoyles - Reliable in early levels, loses power as better Dungeon units take control of the battlefield. Would love to see more impactful War Boosts for these guys.
- Cannons - Reliable, both Normal Status and Storm Cannons. Would love tiny buff on Normal Status to compensate tiny nerf in Storm Cannon.
- Pyromancers - Balanced against Frosters. Wouldn’t mind seeing an Elite Boost for this unit, but keep the Dragomancers as a War Boost.
- Mummy - Could use a tiny buff or rework. Love to rework Surprise Mummy to a random surprise upon its death: Either a small horde of Zombies, Skeletons, or a Toxic Cloud!
- Arblasters - Basically a better Archer. Archers could use some love while Arblasters could use a rework. I hate Frost Frenzy War Boost, go die.
- Werewolf - Reliable Normal Status. Make its Elite Boost a War Boost, because I am incredibly tired of seeing this in action.
- Mortars - These units could use some love, you hardly ever see them unless Boosted during War Season. Could use an Elite Boost.
- Monks - Annoying but interesting. Could use small rework.
- Necromancers - Why do these things exist? Especially when Boosted? Would like small rework, preferably with their weaknesses. Preferably Necromancers weak to Fire (They deserve hell) and the Skeletons weak to something else (They are already in hell).
- Vikings - Recently implemented into the game, and so far not too reliable. Will see as game progresses.
- Overall, awaiting more units for the game, would mainly prefer reworking our older units.
- Please, make some Defense Presets as well! They are too much a hassle to work with already!
- Cannot wait for more Obstacles! We need more variation of these!
- New Pathing Ideas: Rivers, Bridges, Moats, and Pathoffs! Should lead to more Tower and Unit Designs, especially combined with the Castle Gate for additional epic finales!
- Rivers would make interesting Water Towers and Units, Bridges to help the path over the River, Moats for different Castle Gate defenses, and Offpaths, a path segment that falls off the normal pathing to create an “obstacle” for varying traps, similar to Royal Revolt I, Trap Deactivation mechanisms for deactivating traps instead of just outright destroying them.
- Some Towers are just “better” than others. We need a Defense Overhaul on their performance as well as their Damage and Health. Revamp all Spells per Level to reduce Level Cap.
- Arrow Towers - They lose reliability so fast that they become completely useless. Then need to be reworked, especially with its Elite Boost.
- Bomb Towers - Reliable damage, range, and durability. Would love to buff their Normal Status. Nerf the Elite Boost but keep its range, its really good.
- Frost Towers - Competes with Snake Towers in Damage. Could use an Elite Boost.
- Gargoyle Towers - Now the weakest Tower of the liquid Towers, needs more reliable Normal Status and forging. Could use an Elite Boost. Love the War Boost!
- Firebolt Towers - Basically… a better Arrow Tower in every possible way, despite not being a Piercing Tower. Basically a Super Tower, could use rework.
- Snake Towers - Basically a better Gargoyle/Frost Tower without CC. Considered a Super Tower. Could use small rework.
- Skull Towers - Basically a better Bomb Tower… with slightly less range. Considered a Super Tower. Could use small rework.
- Lightning Towers - While a unique Tower, I hate its Elite Boost. The whole point of this tower is to stop the Big Units, but it just wipes out the small units too hard for what it does in damage in range. The whole entire Boost System needs an overhaul to make this Boost… reasonable to deal with.
- Heal Towers - Annoying buggers but has a decent weakness. Could use small tweaking.
- Basilisk Towers - Recently implemented into the game, appears to have mediocre performance.
- Barricades - Too reliant on Elite Boost.
- Blockades - Reliable overall, diverse between it and Barricades.
- Spikes - Reliable, but too dependent on Elite Boost. Would love more variations of these things.
- Jester Box - Fun little traps! Would love more variations of these things!
- Raid Presets would help a lot. Not as much a hassle as messing with your defenses though.
- (PRO-TOURNAMENT) - Would like more experimentation ideas with Boosted Magic Spells! Froststorm, Stunstrike, White Magic, Hailrain. Spell experimentation!
- Magic is probably the most diverse arsenal for the Hero so far. Can’t wait for new Magic Spells!
- One Magic Spell Concept I have: Windrush - Wind is placed in a path, all enemies against the wind are Slowed and receive a minor push-back while Allies running with the wind benefit with increased Movement. Wind path length depends on Spell Level.
- Revamp all Spells per Level to reduce Level Cap
- Hammerstrike - The recent patch fixed its major issue.
- Toxic Cloud - Unreliable at first, but unlocking Slow Time makes it a good spell but probably too late…
- Stun - Fun spell. Needs a tiny bit more reliability, especially early game.
- Firestorm - One of the best spells due to its damage, range, and SPECIFIC towers weak to it.
- Swordrain - Best spells against units due to damage AND range as well as a nice stun forged on it.
- Heal - Good spell, probably outclassed by Pal: Tammy. Probably outclassed by Shield as well.
- Blizzard - Reliable spell.
- Shield - Good spell, probably outclassed by Pal: Bucky. Would like to reattempt a rework on it to where Shield acts more like a small Barrier around the Hero for a brief duration.
- Bladestorm - Great against Blockade, tends to outshine Hammerstrike minus instant damage and Cooldown.
- Sonic Blast - Great against… everything. Tends to outshine Hammerstrike minus instant damage and Cooldown.
- Black Magic - Fun spell to counter an enemy
- Pal Flute - Fun!
- Hammerstrike, Bladestorm, and Sonic Blast tends to be the compared trio due to similar functions. May need to be looked into.
- Longer Chat History Please. Preferably within 36~48 hours or within 70 sentences. It feels too short, especially for big alliances.
- Revamped Elite Boost, Units, Spells, Defenses, War Season, Dungeon, Items, etc.
This game has improved so much, but still has more work to do. While it’s kinda irritating that most of the improving is mainly for the higher level players, I do hope they find ways to revamp the system for newer players as well. Anyways, here were my thoughts. Let me know what you guys agree/disagree with, and hopefully this discussion will help improve the game.