Royal Revolt needs a Co-Leader Role!

Royal Revolt needs a Co-Leader Role, a Role with all the powers of a Leader (except of course the ability to kick out the Leader).

1 Like

Generals kind of have this ability already. A little confused about the extra roles you mean other than possibly kicking generals themselves, but the top trophy general becomes leader 7 days after a leader stops playing. If the leader doesn’t demote and assign someone first, he/she should have enough foresight to not make anyone a general they don’t trust to have the best interest of the alliance in mind.

After being a leader for 3yrs, I think it might not be a bad idea to allow the possibility to rotate the role. Can become all business, and less fun for everyone if this happens. I think it’s better to pass the torch even for a bit to let everyone in leadership to experience it, and know they can’t be too passive lol. Not everyone will agree, and I know a few groups that picked/got the wrong guy/gal somehow, just something I wish I did a little differently in retrospect :wink:.

1 Like

Top trothy general or elder general?
I thought elser one

2 Likes

I was top when I got it, Qn probably would have gotten it if it was elder general.

1 Like

Our alliance leader went inactive, but you can assign anyone the role before that happens if you have to go for an extended period.

1 Like

I started playing RR2 on Jan 31 2020, had 4 friends requests when I reach L12 (I turned off invites) when I reply to leaders I checked language but reply in English. My first War Season was Grim & Frost Bitten. I go from soldier to Sargent on 1st day & am General on day 3. I am now L80 and respected by all. I study the online videos, I read the comments on the Forum and I invest time in writing guides for new players. Best Practice for Ninja Event informed players who were already Generals. I PM a weekly tip to all members. I do this to improve the player new experience. The one thing I would not want is the leadership role. There are 2 Generals whom our current leader inherited and they were Pro players only, never take part in wars. I boosted donations to level up HQ and infrastructure plus multiple Gold donations. They took that Gold and levelled up from 24 to 28 to get the Werewolf Pro Boosts. I was looking to gain us more builders for the wars and our leader agreed. Had I had the authority, I would have kicked them both out, but that may have create instability in the Alliance as there are other members who are senior to me in time served who know them well, online at least. That would, to my mind, have made me a Tyrannical usurper. Am I wrong to want to provide an enjoyable environment for all? Anyway, the other Generals are communicative and all players ask me questions about the game. I am now writing a How to Guide to Forging and Runes after much discussion. Sorry, I ramble on & on. My point is that a good #2 will always support a new leader, so long as he has a voice in the selection of a new #1