RR2 forum event - Winter 2018

Hi guys,

I have started to listen to Christmas music and Germany is getting flooded with Christmas markets opening soon :slight_smile:

So tell me which Royal Revolt 2 character would you ask for help to build a snowman and why (any character from pals, to beasts to King etc).

And yes, I was singing “Do you want to build a Snowman” in my mind when writing this event :snowman:?.

Participation :

Please write your answer + your Ingame name in the thread. Only one comment per participant.

• A random winner will be awarded 1000 gems.
  • A winner for the funniest/most creative answer will be awarded 1500 gems.

End of the forum event: 2nd of December 6 pm CET

Winners will be announced in the thread.

Have fun!

Well Frosty Fritz would be the Beast of my choice. He makes big snowballs every 10 secs.

Btw. the one who manages to build a snowman with Eldrak should get a special price. 

It would be definitely Celestial Phoebe as he is able to carry a big amount of snow and squeeze it with his ultra strong fists.
IGN: marmen

Definitely with chickens and workers who been digging their way out from kingdom ( not surprised as they were smacking same rock for ages like headless chickens) so now a bit of fun for them build a snowman :snowman_with_snow: and maybe just maybe they will stay as regular workers (which I doubt as they are on low wages in my kingdom and seems like workers union is on my back ) so that would be a little gesture from me to them for hard work they did and at the end we could have a roast chicken ? (one that helped with snowman ) my people loves me as a king ? 

ign: Tommy1709

IGN: Dena4

Of course the Yeti I would be the character of my choice. While the small group is building the bottom part, there comes a moment when they no longer can reach the upper part of the snowman. Then it’s time to merge to be able to reach the higher part and work on that part. 

Of course we listen to this song 

But as soon as the yetis are busy building a beautiful snowman, they hear a strange sound.

Fritz became jealous, turns into a snowball and before they know what’s happening, he buried their snowman into the ground.

The yetis are disappointed and say oh no.

What happened, where did our snowman go?

Then they hear Fritz laughing and they scream very hard.

What’s the matter with you, why did you take our snowman apart?

They want to take revenge and throw a snowball in fritz his direction.

They miss him completely and this will give them no satisfaction.

They hit the hero instead by mistake.

No this is turning into a horror scenario, it’s real, no fake.

He in turn is yelling, why you hit me, are you yetis getting mad?

The yetis on their turn aren’t happy, they become very sad. 

This turns into a snow battle, it turns into a huge fight.

There is a lot they have to settle straight, so the snowball party goes on all night.

IGN : saga2105

Ogres…because building snow man is not just the case…snow man should be bigger…stronger…ogres do their job…ogres listen to us where as pals dont…and just howl an ogre and see the magic  

He will also beat some manners in my snowman…???

The snowman wont even melt in hot sunny weather…why…because he will see ogre standing next to him…???

And also teach my snowman how to defend himself…???

Where as…after building snowman…I need someone to destroy other people’s snowman…so ogre…go go go ogre…

IGN:AJ 420

In short, im just gonna use fritz to throw snow balls on my ogre, after a while when he will be fully covered with snow,  eh in other words snow man is ready

IGN: King Aditya Kumar

I will make it with Fritz combined with celestial phoebe so that I would stay active for long and make a tall and large snowman. My king would jump on it with all the other kings looking with jealous eyes towards me… Haha ???

Firstly I thank you for the event.

My answer:

I would choose paladins and the knights as they are the oldest and loyal guardians of gate and u can see most of the part being guarded by them and it would be adorable for my king to use the Kaiser beast for collection of snow as it have many hands for work and also protects the treasury from the stealers.

Then in the meantime with this song singing:

"What is Christmas with no snow
No white Christmas with no snow
Snow

I’ll soon be there with snow
I’ll wash my hair with snow
And with a spade of snow
I’ll build a man that’s made of snow
I’d love to stay up with you but I recommend a little shuteye
Go to sleep 
And dream 
Of snow"

Along with his all time kingdom advisor girl, a perfect snowman will be builded by the moments passing, having all the fun and pleasure of the season; And giving away the gifts to the kingdom members with snowbell songs and thanking them for being by the side everytime and backing up whenever needed.

Oh let’s sing a song

"Santa Claus is coming to town

He’s making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who’s naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town

He sees you when you’re sleeping
He knows when you’re awake
He knows if you’ve been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!"

IGN:yogì

Alliance:India !

(Note : the above IGN and Alli name includes those special symbols.)

“Once again I thank you for the event and enjoy the winter!”??

Hi everyone!!

I think i would choose the necromancer, she has enought magic to do whatever she want and can call some skeletons to help us get a bigger snowball for our snowman, so it will be the biggest snowman in the game (^.^) at the end she has the perfect hat for our snowman, and also i ll ask bucky to borrow me a carrot to put in the snowman as nose. but definitely i must keep el drak and piromancers away until we finish the snowman. 

IGN: AniXD

ign: Benson Jutton

Frosters ofcourse. Just throw a bucket of water on any beast that comes along, let the frosters do their thing… et voilà, a (kind of) snowman if you wait a while

Being the Grinch, i dislike any snowman… Therefore I would use Phoebe to destroy them all… (*insert evil laugh here…)

so basically, I guess that I’m just here for the random winner pick…

Fa-la-la-la-la   la-la-la-la

IGN: Gengis me

And yes, I was singing “Do you want to kill a snowman?” in my mind while writing this post…

I think fritz is a good assistant to help me make a snowman,becuase it seems that she is skilled in making Same and tidy snowballs. :snowman::snowflake:

iGN: Miaad The FatalMan

I gonne build with granny, finnaly some fun with her.

Ign: heidi269

I would build mine with Eldrak because he would keep incinerating the snowman as soon as it is built. ??

Oh, the zombies would be my helpers for sure!  Because everyone knows balled up snow by itself isn’t interesting.  To make it a snowman, you need eyes, arms… ??

King Thunderbolt4

I would choose either Fritz or some Knights. Fritz because he has snowballs, which is convenient, however, as you can see in the video below, the knights are very impressive at building snowmen. Of course, I would never use Yeti’s to help build snowman because, once again as you can see by the video, they just want to destroy snowmen

I choose Irmgard (IGN: Jesper der Erste), because she can build big snowmen rolls with the knockback waves against the snow. Together we can build a nice huge snowmen. and .. When I'm cold she can warm and heal me ... and ... she's so cute ? I think it will be a very nice day with her. 

irmgard.jpg

In keeping with the Christmas spirit ,it should be build with the help of Bela.

Ign-M.Rizwan.Shekhani

I will make the showman with granny i think It is everyone Dream … revolt revenge :wink:

IGN: terrysasha