schedule of next ninja event

Hello,

It seems to me that with the latest laintenance to fix the server crashing issues for the current war, the ninja event has been re-scheduled in 7 days, and not in 31 days as before ?

Am i wrong ?

Because i bought some ninja thinking they would be available for 30 days and now they would only be available for 7 days?

So i feel a little beat…annoyed.

As mentioned in the 2.5 patchnotes, there is a ninja event every 2 weeks. 

One week ninja event, one week war season. :grinning:

ok i’m informed now.

but when i bought my ninja (not earned them in the event, but bought them with gems), i thought they would last 30 days as mentionned in the schedule displayed in the game.

u understand Alysea that the decision of purchase i made was influenced by the time of duration of my ninja when i bought them. spending 90 gems per ninja for 30 days duration or 90 gems for 7 days duration is not the same.

Tx for reply admin … Now won’t be duped again… the 90+ gems each slot x 2/3 who paid coz they went by checking the ticker (default) on ninja gate.  

Yup I unterstand. 

If you want help about a refund, the only solution is to contact the support team as I cannot handle this. 

The incorrect timer was related to the change in time for the event, that started on Sunday instead of Friday. 

thanks Alysea