Server Problem: Game Progress Loss

//I dont know how well to describe this problem, but here it goes:

Mostly during events (maybe due to server overload), I am thrown out of the server while I am in middle of raiding bases… It shows “Reconnecting… Please Wait…” and it never really reconnects… I am then thrown out to the loading screen and when it reconnects, I see that my raiding has failed… Even when I have completed raiding, even when I have demolished opponent’s castle gate and achieved 100% victory (screen does show 3 crowns) , the screen then shows the reconnecting error message and throws me out to the loading screen. After reconnecting, I see that my progress is actually 0% (all my 100% victory was in vain???)…

This is a serious problem during events, as we have limited battles to do, and server problem lets our fights go waste… Every event, I am thrown out of the server at least once- be it war, ninjas or conquest…

And this is not due to my internet connection, as my network is completely working fine… This problem persists with almost every member from our alliance, and to what I hear, members from other allianes too…

I hope I made my concern clear. If you dont understand anything, do ask.

Other Infos:
Device: Samsung Galaxy M20
Android: v. 8.1.0 (oreo)
RR2 Version: 5.0.1
IGN: GrimScythe2001

As this is not a pre known problem, I dont have much evidences or screenshots, but I’ll provide a link that might prove to be helpful: Server Problem: Game Data Loss

//If any player can help by providing videos or screenshots, do not hesitate…

Hi @GrimScythe2001,
does the problem still persist for you and your Alliance?
Thank you!

Dont Know… It’s not everyday problem, but frequently we encounter such problems… Not only me, but you can ask anyone… During events- war and ninjas mostly… It’s an unexpected problem, so I dont have proofs, but it persists time and again…

It’s probably because of overcrowded server during events… The excitement of events jams the servers, and at that point, if anyone is in middle of raiding, server disconnects… RR2 should probably install more servers for smooth gaming performance, but I dont blame RR2 community… This game is provably underrated, as many people dont play, so there is less earning for more investment…

Keep up the good work… I will inform if it happens again… This ninjas, I faced no such problems…

1 Like

Hey Look… We were just talking about it and…

If you look closely, that clearly is 100% victory…

I waited for almost 2 minutes staring at that very same “reconnecting” screen, and Luckily enough for me, server reconnected miraculously this time… and I didnt lose any trophies… Thank God…

But this isnt the case everytime… At other times, server doesnt reconnect and even tho’ I get 100% victory, it shows 0%, 15% or 30% victory, and I lose trophies…

Proof that it wasnt my internet problem: If it was my internet that was problematic, I’d get the connecting screen right away… If it was my internet, it wouldnt show me “reconnecting… please wait…”, it would directly throw me out of the game back to the loading screen… It’s a lame proof, but it’s true…

So, the problem still persists… I dont wanna bother RR2 about this, but I have to… Because it’s their duty and obviously a technical issue… Take all the time you want to study and fix this problem… thank you for hearing me out…

Oh noes, we have summoned the evil server tech demons by talking about it. :rr2villainscream:

No problem, I will forward it to our quality insurance team.

1 Like

That’s funny… :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Thank You very much… It will be most appreciated… :rr2ninja::rr2ninja::rr2ninja:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WILL YOU PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE SERVERS???.. :rage::rage::rage:

I LOST CONNECTION WITH THE SERVER TWICE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE PRO LEAGUE (judgement day)… WHAT SORT OF FILTHY JUDGEMENT IS IT???.. :angry::angry::angry::rage::rage::rage: