Server update 09/25/2015

Hello,

Today, September 25th, we had a short maintenance.

The Alliance Party has started!

We hope you will enjoy it with your guildmates!

Your Royal Revolt 2 Team

and Froster nerf :slight_smile:

Can you please explain what this Alliance Party entails?

Thanks.

Hey Neo6121 :slight_smile:

We let you have a look ingame first, players should be able to figure it out by themselves quite easily :grinning:

Nice, love the added tax bonus, will help many alliances build quicker. Just wished we knew about it sooner, we had a slew of extra donations yesterday so lost millions by donating a day early.

So every Friday FLARE will introduce something more Crappy than the before Friday’s Crap 

THIS IS THE BEST CRAP EVER TILL THE NEXT CRAP , IF ITS NOT FLARES CRAP , ITS NOT EVEN A CRAP

welcome to CRAP FRIDAYS !!!

Hi all.I am a newbi,only been playing two weeks,I cannotsee any difference ingame,is it me,or maybe a problem with something,ie maybe windows 10,or not available on all platforms?

Hey Steve!

You can see the difference if you are member of an alliance :slight_smile:

Hiiii  I love parties,  :stuck_out_tongue:

How long will this Alliance Party last.?

Aether can you please tell us how long will the Alliance Party go??

Hey :slight_smile:

This event should end the 28th September.

You can look at the Facebook page related to this event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1472068543097552/

Aether,hi,I am a member of an alliance,but still see no change???Alliance name is    Rushing Form

For those who do not want to bother too much from the forum :wink:

• Reduced Alliance Tower upgrade prices!
  • Shorter Alliance Tower upgrade times!
  • Huge gold donation bonus for all Alliance members (40%!)
  • Free Magic Gem Chests for all Alliance Members if one of you buys a Gem package!

Aether. hi again, almost 6 hrs after party started, still nothing changed for me. I am in an alliance, it is called,  Rushing Form This is holding up my progress, had planned on purchasing largest pack,  and taking advantage of what’s on offer, ie speeding up building with gems then, again with new cheaper quicker builds.

Please sort this out asap.

Thank you.

Steve

Overall weekend special event idea is a good start and nice move. Hope more interesting event will be held in future weekend. 

Heloo

Important question

Can we save Magic Gem Chests to open later too? Will them still be there after the event is over?

Is this something that will happen often? Or is this just like a one time thing?

I think its only for once. And there’s going to be more and more event coming

why the best things you do for the game are just temporary?? 

Granny Crazy Days and Alliance Party are awesome! these events should be permanent things