Server Update 21/10/2014

Hey everyone,

Today’s server update included the following adjustments:

• Hero Scream Buff: Units that are affected by the hero scream now receive a significant bonus to their movement & attack speed.
  • Werewolf Buff: Now takes less damage Bomb & Skull Towers. Now also uses his howl ability when only the enemy hero is around to fight back more effectively.
  • PvE Dungeon: Adjusted difficulty and rewards for some of the levels.
  • Quest Rewards: Some quest rewards changed from gems to gold. 

As per usual, please use this thread to give feedback on these changes as well as reporting any problems that you might encounter.

Thanks and have fun playing!

1. Can you please explain what you mean by “Units that are affected by the hero scream”? Units that are in the immediate vicinity of the hero, units currently on the screen or even all currently spawned units?

2. Is it now comparable to Battlecry scroll?

Thanks

1. Surrounding units will get the buff.

2. It is comparable to the battlecry scroll but doesn’t remove debuffs like panic or slow. It also does not increase damage.

What is the range of hero scream?

Can’t tell you exactly. But there is a visual indicator that roughly shows its range.

• PvE Dungeon:  Adjusted difficulty and rewards for some of the levels.

WHAT DID YOU CHANGE ACTUALLY ? 

A few levels that were too easy (compared to their reward) were made more difficult.

"Werewolf Buff: Now takes less damage Bomb & Skull Towers. Now also uses his howl ability when only the enemy hero is around to fight back more effectively."

Can explain more? I don’t use werewolf. (I have but I don’t use and I cant campare it.)

Previously, the Werewolf only used his “howl” ability when multiple enemy units were around. This meant that the enemy King could just rush forward and kill the Werewolf before the rest of his troops arrived. Now, the Werewolf uses his howl if the enemy King is alone as well. This way he gains more damage and can actually take on the enemy King.

Thanks Jona. Its more better.

Is the update installed automatically? Because I could not see differences between attack speed with hero scream and without it. 

Jona i still got no video offers after 1.4.2 android update. Made me lose leagues :slightly_frowning_face:

It is a server update. That means that it is applied automatically. It should be in effect now. I can definitely notice a difference. Maybe you can restart your phone to see if that helps.

Loving the hero scream buff

Restart help - thank you very much. The scream buff is very cool.

Nothing important?

Hi.

It’s good and big update. Hero Scream Buff and Werewolf Buff more better than before now.

Thanks Jona.

love the hero scream makes the equipment for its atleast now something i might want to play with if i found one with a higher value

It’s better than before.