Shadow Fall Members wanted

Shadow Fall is a max alliance looking for some new long term members. We have all boosts (besides arrow tower and paladin) and we are coming in first in war so we will also have ARBS PYROS and DOOMGATE. We have a great very fun friendly alliance with experienced loyal players. We work together and help each other improve at the game. If you’re the type of player that’s looking for a place to stay long term and make great friends then we are for you! If you’re a slacker or don’t speak English please move on. To join please respond with ign and king info below. Thanks!

Rules for joining:

1. 500k donation minimum (prefer 750 or 500 willing to upgrade at next AT event)

2. King level 100+

3. Skull perk 20%

4. Loyal and active in war and ninja event and can be counted on to score above 3500 vs top 50 alliances.

5. Speak English. We are an English speaking alliance.

1. 500k donation willing to upgrade at next AT event

2. King level 105

3. Skull perk 23% and rising

I do not know if that’s enough, but at least I’d like to know if there is a possibility of joining. My IGN I did not put up to not cause me problems in my current alliance. Maybe I can send by PM.

Shadow Fall is a max alliance looking for some new long term members. We have all boosts (besides arrow tower and paladin) and we just won mummies. We have a great very fun friendly alliance with experienced loyal players. We work together and help each other improve at the game. If you’re the type of player that’s looking for a place to stay long term and make great friends then we are for you! If you’re a slacker or don’t speak English please move on. To join please respond with ign and king info below. Thanks!

Rules for joining:

1. 500k donation minimum (prefer 750 or 500 willing to upgrade at next AT event)

2. King level 100+

3. Skull perk 20%

4. Loyal and active in war and ninja event and can be counted on to score above 3500 vs top 50 alliances.

5. Speak English. We are an English speaking alliance.

Bump

Hey guys its recruitment time! Shadow Fall is a Level 70 alliance looking for some serious We have most boosts. We are running 9 boosts now with froster active. Currently we are saving alliance gold to level up as fast as possible. So between wars we pause necro and LT boost and we also don’t extend war boosts rewards past the amount of days flare gives free.

We have a great very fun friendly alliance with experienced loyal players from all over the world. We work together and help each other improve at the game. If you’re the type of player that’s looking for a place to stay long term and make great friends then we are for you! If you’re a slacker or don’t speak English please move on. To join please respond with ign and king info below. Thanks!

Rules for joining:

1. 750k donation minimum (prefer members willing to upgrade at next AT event)

2. King level 100+

3. Skull perk 20%

4. Loyal and active in war and ninja event and can be counted on to score above 3500 every time vs top 50 alliances.

5. Speak and Read English. We are an English speaking alliance.

6. Have a decent base.