SIMILAR BASES......

I sometimes wonder why each and every player in top ten have the similar base design except sn1kt(no doubt he is an awesome player and cheers to him for this)even they are not from the same alliance too master e from sk,jimmy from France royal,tranh minh from immortal legends and some vl players they all copy each other designs.i m not sure who first build the current design but I guess master e was the builder and others copy his base.then why those copy cats call it their kingdom they must call it copied kingdom…i know those in top ten are awesome players with awesome skills but I feel sorry to say this copying does not suit their awesomeness…

1. That type of design is very useful only if you have enough strong towers and enough points in your waves;

2. They exploit this type of design to have more chance that opponents lose as the first choke point help you a lot a to reject the opponent;

3. And yes, there are hundres of combination for the path and they fall all on copy and paste, but probably they do not create others paths just because the only useful invention is that. LOL

Whatever…whats d point of calling Dem gud player if they can’t even create the path of their own.master e is awesome because he gave us some of the very good designs in this game like that clove design on which Jason w raided for his rate my base series.since they are on top this means they are donating much time to this game and its their responsibility to create their own path with some other death traps and choke points.then only they can call it their kingdom otherwise no matter they reached on top they will remain copy cats…

True, almost everyone has N base now, so boring to play nowadays even the waves layout are similar. For me this game is dying out slowly. Earlier there was so much creativity it was nice to see totally different bases but now…lol at least make a little variation to the N base for the fun of it

At any changes of the game, there is an optimum variant that others will copy.

discussion useless

Roflmao…first they copy others base and then they attack on that base,videotape their raid and then post it here saying proudly I had gained victory scroll free…

Dumb don’t you see you can’t even create a base of your own,what makes you so proud…ha ha

My base is another. But if I got to top100 or near, after all upgrades, probably I will copy optimal variant.

mss-73-real competition only occurs between two things when they are similar in use but have different design and different qalities.this simply means you prefer copying over making your defence more strong by using your mind.maybe you like copying but others don’t…

That is, do you think all those who copied - did not try to do better?Do not be ridiculous.

And the videos that they made are all boring because path are all the same …

with same troops…

same position towers…

Not all the N bases are the same often the waves and towers alter significantly, as such some are far harder to beat than others, though I agree there is no variety. In terms of the originator of the base. It was Tran Minh, who first adopted it, so credit should go to him, its was soon copied by many others as it is probably one of maybe two designs that are optimal at the moment. Copied bases are a ‘problem’ we will always have I have made a few strong ones in the past and within days many have adopted the same themselves. With the limitations on path tiles it is very difficult to create a new unique strong base and if you do … it won’t stay unique for very long. 

Same pictures every day, same upgrade costs for everyone. What are we doing here?

FIRST OF ALL I M NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL THOSE,I AM TALKING ABOUT ELITE ONES IN TOP 10 AND SECOND I AM NOT BEING RIDICULOUS I JUST WANT IF THEY ARE GOOD PLAYERS THEN IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO CREATE SOMETHING NEW AND GIVE THIS GAME SOME NEW IDEAS OF BASE DESIGN THEN ONLY THEY DESERVE BEING COMPETITIVE OTHERWISE THEY SHOULD STOP POSTING THOSE VIDEOS IN WHICH THEY ARE KEEP ATTACKING ON EACH OTHER COPIED BASES AND SAYING I AM BETTER…

First please calm down.

The top 10 players need not necessarily be the best player. The top 10 players are simply the most active and with most Member in their alliance with the highest levl of elite boost.They get a lot of support from their clan mates.

Unfortunately, there are only 27 path segments to build a base and even if there were more would eventually somehow all look the same. The difference consists only in the subtleties (Waves / tower placement)

Each version of RR2 had his own good base design for each release.

Just think about it! who would build a base that is easy to defeat?

Everyone can post his videos, so why not. From the most videos you can also learn something.

If you you are the opinion you can do better, please enlighten our path of darkness with your wisdom.

If not …

Mischreiber 1967-hey I just noticed you got the same path…lol…i can understand…so shut…!!!

What lvl are you Rock?

He has a very high level 68 king.

looks like he play since 3-6 month, less when he buy some gems.

his base built is so smart and so unique, never seen it before. :grinning:

i like the traps and his many snake tower.

Ok so if u r talking about my level let me tell you I m playing for just 3 months with 2 spells slots and 2 unit slots.i had reached 250 diamond quest in dungeon with those powers only,i am the member of zero factor alliance ranking 97 without buying a single gem and as far as my base is concerned it is working fine for me(at least I didn’t copied it and I accept you are very high level…copy cat…lollllll.)…i don’t know why u guys are taking this discussion in some other direction away from its original part,just read the last line of my post I never said you guys are not good players,you guys are awesome players having much more level and skills than me but without trying something other combination and path how can you predict your defeat I don’t get it…

Each base even is the layout is exactly the same on the mini map will be different base on the waves compositions and even tower placement., Both of those things are critical in making a base good.  A great layout is not enough by itself.  Everything is always evolving and new designs are coming and going. Things to remember is that most of the top level base designs only work well for maxed out towers/ waves troops. The cloves for example, is very ineffective if your towers/barricades are low and die easily Not ideal for lower level kings.

Lol…i just noticed from the time I post this topic many high level players of level 75 to 80 continuously attacking my base…and 50% of them giving me trophies…hehe…good for me