SK:United Realm is Recruiting!

Hello everyone,

SK: United Realms is back for recruiting new members! 

About Us:

As one of the leading alliances in Royal Revolt 2, we take great pride in the exceptional reputation that our alliance has earned and the close knit sense of community enjoyed by our members.

We are the first alliance to reach level 7 mummy boost, level 5 arblaster boost and level 5 Doom Gate.

We greatly value our members and strive to create amongst ourselves a strong sense of camaraderie.

We recognize that we are playing a game so we try to maintain as few laws as possible, but the ones we do have are of the utmost importance to us as a community of like-minded players.

We try to make SK: United Realm a laid back, fun, family-like place to be — and our members often comment that this alliance is one of their main reasons for continuing to play RR2. We’re a community, not a competitive hierarchy. Every member of SK is welcome to step up and offer changes for improvement in order to make our alliance the finest there is.

Since we have a very limited number of slots available to apply at this moment, only the best candidates will be invited.

Our requirements:

• You have a positive outlook, and don’t easily succumb to the negative pressures of the game.
  • You’re a mature and relaxed individual who enjoy having a constant chuckle, or love cracking jokes in our chat channels.
  • You are a king with a minimum level of 85 and 4500 trophies. (Preferably 5000+ trophies, but under exceptional circumstances, we might consider players with less than 4500 trophies).
  • You have a base with 600+ medals (From Top 20 player’s perspective), and Alliance tower level needs to be at level 10(250k daily) or above.

If the above sounds like a great fit for you, we would love to meet you.  Please take the time to fill out this simplified application form below before applying.

1. What is your in-game name, alliance, trophy range and level?
  2. What part of the world you are from?
  3. How long have you been playing this game?
  4. What platform(s) do you play on? Are you a paid or free player?
  5. What are your goals in Royal Revolt 2? Are you willing to participate in Alliance War?
  6. How do you think you could contribute to our environment?

When you have completed it, please email your answers to sk.unitedrealm@gmail.com or message me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/kitsu.nani)

PS: Emails or messages sent from applicants without submitting application form or simply not meeting our minimum requirements will not be responded.

Just to add, strawhats, doinnovations or wm2014 and his various proxy accounts need not apply!

Can i join too

My name in the game is -Kenken- from the alliance… The old ones… I am still new… Just played yesterday… But my trophy is already 750+… Im from philippines… I am a free player… And i can do anything like participating in wars and daily donation for me to enter…

Im just asking… I know its a no… But i can work hard as much as you guysss…

I know i suck at the req too… But i love making jokes and i am not easily affected by negative impacts on the alliance

@kenkenken - Do not spam others thread. - I AM NOT FROM THIS ALLIANCE.

@SKU -  I never has to answer so many question neither for my job interview not for my immigration interview and puzzled that you need to advertize to recruit. Anyways Good luck!

Uhmm you only have to answer one question… Just one question… Can i join your alliance despite my level??

Please take the time to fill out this simplified application form below before applying.

1. What is your in-game name, alliance, trophy range and level?
  2. What part of the world you are from?
  3. How long have you been playing this game?
  4. What platform(s) do you play on? Are you a paid or free player?
  5. What are your goals in Royal Revolt 2? Are you willing to participate in Alliance War?
  6. How do you think you could contribute to our environment?

When you have completed it, please email your answers to sk.unitedrealm@gmail.com or message me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/kitsu.nani)

In case you do not understand english that well,

Paki fill up itong simpleng application form bago mag-apply

1. ano yung in-game name, alliance, trophy range at level mo?
  2. saan ka galing? (you answer philippines here)
  3. gaano ka na katagal naglalaro nito?
  4. ano gamit mo? ios, android, windows? libreng player ka ba o nagbabayad?
  5. ano yung gusto mo maabot sa Royal Revolt 2? lalaban  ka ba sa Alliance War?
  6. ano pwede mo gawin para mapabuti yung alliance?

pag tapos mo, paki email yung sagot sa sk.unitedrealm@gmail.com or imessage mo ako sa Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/kitsu.nani)

I didn’t join SK when you guys sent me invites in the pass, I won’t join SK now or in the future. But still good luck with your recruiting.  :slight_smile:

Open the game and insert the paragraph LMACQZI friendly code Receiving A Reward EPICA !

JSVDGKT friendly code

Gl with the recruiting, no I don’t fill the criteria’s, but your alliance is awesome, I saw it in the game earlier today. As before gl, keep up the good work, maybe my ingame alliance will once reach your grandeur, btw, my ign is Iceblade02 and my alliance is Ice Legion. Gl and hf!