SK: United Realms is Recruiting!

We are looking for a few good kings and queens!

Requirements are:

–Level 80+

–4000+ trophies

–Alliance tower level 10 (250K donation) and working towards upgrading to alliance tower level 11 (500K donation)

–Active player, willing to make daily donations and contribute to daily battles during war seasons

–Have a strong base. Once you join, you can get help to strengthen your base further and get advice from top players

–Have a Facebook page

–Looking for a sense of community: our players are active in the game chat and in our Facebook group 

We are a close knit group and we are dedicated to having fun and becoming stronger kings! 

If you are interested in joining our team, send a private message to Sn1kt, MasterE, or Mommy73.

why there is a requirement of ‘Facebook Page’ ?

Of course, if you don’t have a Facebook page but you will provide us any other form of contacting with you that would be ok too, however; all the magic happens in our Facebook group :grinning:

Folks the guidelines posted are our baseline requirements…exceptions can be evaluated on a case by case basis…if your looking for a true family, that’s what we are, and most importantly we have fun ! We already have the surprise mummy super boost, and we will have the frost frenzy airblaster in about 24 hours…so if your looking to train and learn with the best, and interested in joining the alliance with the greatest diversity, allies, and network of friends look no further …please send me, mom or snikt a message with your stars if you are interested…cheers !

Stats I mean not stars …auto type

Ign * trai thanh hoá *

Plz accept me