Skin contest! Design a troop skin that will be implemented into the game!

Kings and Queens,

As announced we have introduced Skins for your Units and Obstacles into the game. These will become available with the Royal Festivals, that we will host each month.

In our upcoming version, we want to include a new troop skin that is designed by the community.

Contest notice:

Contest process:

Stage 1- Draw and design

Please draw or design a picture of 1 troop skin that you would like to see in the game.

It has to be a troop skin for either: Knight, Archer, Paladin, Ogre, Froster** , Gargoyle, Cannon, Pyromancer, Mummy, Arblaster, Werewolf, Mortar, Monk, Necromancer, Viking**

You have to draw by yourself. Don’t take other artists work and hand it in for credit.

Stage 2- Upload

Once you are happy with the design of the skin, please upload the picture to either Facebook (beneath the contest post in a comment), or Twitter using the hashtag #rr2fancyskin or on the forum (in the event thread). ONE entry per person.

Don’t forget to mention your in-game name, otherwise your post does not count.

The drawing can be submitted in whatever format, as long as the pictures can be shared on Twitter, Facebook and on the forum.

Please leave the pictures online until the winners are announced.

Stage 3- Let the community upvote your skin suggestion

Then it is time for the community to get active! Make sure you vote for your favorites (like the posts on Twitter, Facebook and on the forum)!

Stage 4- Final in-game survey picking the winner

The drawings that receive the most likes on each respective platform (2 from FB, 2 from the Forum, 1 from Twitter) will be chosen for a final in-game survey, in which the entire community can vote for their favorite option amongst these 5 finalists.

Stage 5- Implementation into the game

The option with the highest votes will be implemented into the game. We are aiming to release this community skin for version 5.0.

Prizes:

1st place from the in-game survey: Sanzu set (Pro-Set), 5000 gems, the new skin

2nd place from the in-game survey: 3000 gems, the new skin

3rd place from the in-game survey: 1500 gems, the new skin

Participation period:

Stage 1,2,3: Now until the 11th of March 9:00 UTC

You have to upload your drawings by then and votes will be counted until then.

Stage 4: We will send the in-game survey via in-app message on the 13th of March. Votes to that survey will be taken into consideration until th e 18th of March 9:00 UTC. On 18** th of March the survey will be closed** and we will announce the winning skin and the 2nd and 3rd winner. We will pay out the rewards when announcing the winners.

Exception: The new skin will be transferred to the winners, once the new version is released.

Stage 5: We will implement the skin into the next version. Once the new version and skin is released we will pay out the new skin to the winners.

Eligibility criteria – developer notes regarding entries:

• A lot of the animations in Royal Revolt 2 are based on the character, so participants should not change it to something else like the Werewolf holding an item, the Knight using two swords instead of one and so on. The overall attack needs to be the same so that the animations fit.
  • Some changes of the silhouette are ok, but the skins should keep the overall physical proportions of the character as well.
  • Be as creative as possible! However, naturally, the skin design needs to be clearly presented (e.g. not lost within a background) so that the winners can be faithfully re-created as closely as possible to the original design.
  • The characters that wear clothes (such as the Knights) should continue to wear clothes :slight_smile:
  • Please be reasonable with the designs (no inappropriate designs, or designs that are racist, related to politics, religion, or content that could be offensive), and no designs that are associated with other brands or products. We also reserve the rights to disqualify and remove any entries deemed inappropriate during the entire duration of this content.

For more details on the terms and conditions please check below.

Good luck and we are looking forward to the designs!

=====

Terms and Conditions of participation for contests on various official social media channels of Flaregames

These terms and conditions govern your participation in the contests organized by Flaregames GmbH Kaiserstraße 146-148 76133 Karlsruhe. Before you enter the individual contest, please read these terms and conditions carefully. You must agree to and abide by the terms and conditions of Flaregames contests. The more detailed information related to each contest, including the contest rules, participation period, prizes, eligibility criteria and other such matters, are determined by Flaregames and communicated to all participants in the contest notice or otherwise.

1. Eligibility

All contests are brought to you by Flaregames and will be governed by these rules. Each contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are 14 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have Internet access and a valid email account. All decisions of Flaregames regarding this competition are final. Employees, directors, officers and principals of Flaregames, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate.

2. Contest Rules

Participation in the contest is free of charge. Each participant can only enter one submission via one of the channels mentioned. Please note that you need to submit your entry prior to the given deadline in order to qualify for the contest. Flaregames may cancel or suspend the contest or otherwise alter the contest rules if that is reasonably necessary, for example, due to technical problems, or other such reasons not controlled by Flaregames. Flaregames will not consider any participant who is acting in violation of these contest terms, the contest rules or the relevant policies of Flaregames or in an inappropriate or disruptive manner.

3. Prizes

All prizes are personal and non-transferable and no substitutions of prizes will be available (except that Flaregames reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize).

4. Selection of Winners

The community selects the 3 winners via judging process from all eligible entries in the final in-game survey. Flaregames will confirm the results via the Royal Revolt 2 Facebook page, the Royal Revolt 2 Forum and the Royal Revolt 2 Twitter in March 2019 and this decision by Flaregames is final and binding. Winners will be notified via the specific social media channel. Flaregames will transfer the prizes to the IGN mentioned in the winning post. Each participant is responsible for making sure the In-game name stated was written correctly and is mentioned in the participation post. If the In-Game name was spelled wrong, a substitute winner shall be determined by the same procedure. No guarantee is assumed for the announcement of the winners.

5. Privacy Policy/Data protection

The information submitted with your contest entry will only be used by Flaregames in accordance with applicable data protection regulations and the privacy policy of Flaregames website www.flaregames.com/privacy-policy for the purposes of administrating your participation in the contest.

By participating in the contests, you expressly consent to Flaregames storing the necessary data for the duration of the payout of the prizes. Flaregames points out that your personal data will not be made accessible to third parties, unless this is necessary in the course of the contest or for the distribution of prizes. The winners agree to the publication of their IGN, Facebook or Twitter or Forum username, and the posted pictures on Facebook, Forum and Twitter.

The stored data will be used by Flaregames for market research, marketing and advertising purposes only if this is permitted by law or if you have given your express consent. You have the right to information about the use of your data and can revoke your consent given at any time.

6. Transfer of Intellectual Property Rights

You consent that in the case that you are among the winners of the contest, you transfer all exclusive intellectual property rights in your entry in all media to Flaregames, including, but not limited to copyright and design rights, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, editing, making publicly available, transmission, advertising and merchandising. You agree that Flaregames may transfer those rights to third parties including the developer of Royal Revolt 2.

If you are below the age of 18, your parents will have to give their approval. If no approval is given within 14 days after Flaregames’ request, Flaregames may revoke the prize and nominate a substitute winner.

7. Exclusion of participants, termination of contests

Flaregames is entitled to not consider an individual’s participation if justified reasons exist, e.g. undue influence on the contest, manipulations, etc. In such cases, prizes may also be withdrawn and reclaimed at a later date.

Flaregames may terminate or interrupt the contest at any time for good cause without prior notice. This applies in particular to such reasons that would disrupt or prevent the scheduled course of the contest.

8. Law and Jurisdiction

These terms are governed by German law and any claim or matter arising out of these terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Germany. Recourse to the courts is not permitted.

9. Contact

info@flaregames.com

Holy cow, this looks amazing!! I can’t wait to get started on this!

I wish my drawing skills weren’t lacking.  Can i get a friend to draw it for me lol

I hate drawing contests…sigh…i am so not in to art and craft?

スキンコンテスト.png

I thought about the skin that necromanser meets the background of winter.

Pale skin color Purple lipstick
Always calling dead soldiers She has a sad expression.
Olive colored sweater purple crow feather hood decoration on black coat
Frilled cotton pale skirt highlights her femininity.
The long black hair makes it clear that the way she comes is on the snow.
Some of the necromancer sets are equipped with her

The book’s fang extends like a rib.
It took a lot of calcium to grow

I painted easily with paint and mouse.

my IGN:KAPLAN MT    unitname : necromanser

Hi guys,

Please don’t forget to post your in-game name. Posts without it will not be considered ? .

Also, please mention the troop your picture is for (in case it can be unclear). And keep them coming! Awesome posts! :slight_smile:

And I think it is best to not quote my original post :grinning:

Paladin. ign Overlord Grid

dbc54824e47ab4f46ac01e5e06218377_large.jpg

a new Mummy … more egypts like

just a fast Scetch…

IGN: Papa Soto 

mummy.jpg (0 Bytes)

Necromancer 2.0

I created

IGN: Guerrä

Necromante 2.0 By Guerrä.jpeg

1 Like

so monk is the only  unit  that don’t look BA when it should live up to his name as a MONK  don’t mind my drawing i think u get the concept i tried my best to draw it clear but i think it will be a great skin for monk, the flying orbs are for healing power i can’t draw it fat so in other words just remove the hoodie and give him a bald head and a long hair tied that way with some healing orbs IGN: G1nasis 

Based on some suggestions this monk will be named rey mysterio monk

52391222_634557976976417_5560001435740930048_n.jpg

PS: his legs are so broken HHHHHHHHHHHHH don’t mind my drawing again  hope u like it 

O Melhor desenho até agora parabéns ???

@G1nasis, is you picture based off the last airbender?

1 Like

I hope you like my drawing!

It’s a mortar :wink:

Ign: [LAT] LokiLugotorix 

20190220_222530.jpg (0 Bytes)

Not looking good but I hope you like the design. Canon

IGN: Inmortach(jqsp sors) C281995D-B65C-49D8-9962-F23BFC0AE45B.jpeg (0 Bytes)

Here’s mine, Birthday Cannon skin

Happy 5th!

IGN: " Lord French Fry. "

Ign: Alemão o terrível

Alliance: Brasil1

IMG-20190220-WA0441.jpg

Ah… That time when the Legendary Super Sayajin Necromancer defeated the Android Ogre…

giphy.gif

I’m gonna vote just to see it called the “Super Sayajin Necro” and when she fires her lightning bolt, it will be blue instead and look like a Kamehameha :wink:

Unit: paladin

IGN: Lord Barnot