So Pro-League is F#cked?

If I’m reading this correctly, they f#cked Pro-League…

The whole point of Pro-League was everyone plays with the same spells, units, gear, so it’s all about skill…  They had a whole YouTube video about this…

Now we need to get the rest of the team to participate and spend gems on tickets so that I can keep up with everyone else’s new boosts…  Meaning if you’re in a low level alliance, Pro League is going to suck big time for you.

Thanks a lot Flare you f#cked the one great original idea you had.  I saw this coming the moment you had a good idea…

How long could that possibly last…

Those boosts doesn’t work inside pro league they work outside them on player’s bases 

Good thing you read it wrong haha

Can’t judge the pro boosts yet, since we and any opponent doesn’t have them. 

Still the opportunity to give pro tickets away needs to be reconsidered, it’s very easy now to get free tickets for main account. Just take accounts from players not playing any more (There are a lot wandering around inside the game) and use their ticket for your main account. All those resigned accounts with throne room 10+ will find their way back to the game with only intention to give free tickets away to main account. 

Very ‘smart’ thinking. You even shot yourself in your own foot Flare, congratulations.