Some spells are just too weak - Please Fix! - Poison, Shield, Blizzard, Stun, Hammerstrike

I repeat! The Poison and Shield Spells Super Suck - Please Fix!

I repeat! The Poison and Shield Spells Super Suck - Please Fix!I 

Spongebob is playing rr2

More like Bart Simpson

Ahhhh… You got it

… or maybe decide that  they are redundant (cheap) spells that need to be upgraded for better ones as you progress.

Hmmm …

I repeat Knights suck - Please fix

I don’t repeat: Not everything has to be repeated! Please fix your posting style  :wink:

to be fair the shield spell should atleast be a little better then heal but poison is just as worthless as it needs to be

Do I need to repeat or is once sufficient?

Don’t use spells or troops that suck for you :stuck_out_tongue:

I think poison is one of the best spells. It got me into the top few thousand. Starting to leave it behind now though. Unfortunately it’s bad game design again. I talked about the lack of versatility about troops and towers in another thread at high level and it’s the same with the spells. Top players Sonic boom/ bladestorm/ heal all day.

Shield is kinda crap but not as bad as Blizzard 16 sec cooldown and pretty trash.

I get that certain spells/troop/towers have to become redundant but there could be more flexibility.  Hammerstrike is redundant with sonicboom and I’m perfectly happy with that.

lmao i use hammerstrike and it got me into the top 150 :wink:

Some are using swordrain over heal now, depends on the hero HP and ability to avoid damage

What are the max stats from poison spell?

I have no problem upgrading to “better” spells, it just seems that all other spells ARE better.

All spells except Sonic Blast and Blade Storm seem to go the way of the dodo eventually, but poison seems to barely be used by anyone beyond just being your default second spell, and shield was never good enough in the first place. 

They are fine for the someone when you start out, but like bomb towers and arrow towers they become redundant. Poison knocks down Paladins and arbs really well, but at some point you need more offensive spells against towers and traps.

A higher duration or range will be nice for poison. The damage is high enough in my opinion.

Bladestorm help clear the troops and barricade , poison even if buffed won’t damage a single building thats why its not used in late game.Mid game king use it though , seen quite a few king uses them when raiding although with no success haha.You upgrade BS and SB for lot of money for a reason and thats coz there the best spells , shield need more level I think.Max is what 6 with half effectiveness of heal ?

Poison was my favourite till i acquired bladestorm. Always used that for paladins and also for arblasters when I was a midlevel player. All towers have poison resistance so that is not much useful at higher levels but I feel like Ogre seem to be having some hidden weakenss to pioson too. Some time mortors are having a good effect on ogres but nothing like arblasters to counter them.

Swordrain especially and Hammerstrike are making a come back. I guess you need to be atleast 80 + king for that. After I max my heal spell, I will concentrate on sword rain. Sheild and Blizzard are the only spells that are still at level 2 for me. I never saw a single attack with shield till now. I atleast saw very few using blizzard now and then.

@Killemog visits me often with Hammerstrike and is quite successful. So yes you play with what you are comfortable. As for as monsters, I am having more success with Ogre-4 than mummy-3 in attack and I havent come accross anyone using Ogre for attack on me yet. So I guess it depends on each persons style as to what you use.