Something wrong with boosts

We have both : paladins and jester box 18 day .

but now we are fight for the jester boxes.

have no idea whats going on, but:

please if we will take jester box- give us free days of the boost as reward( plus them to the 18)

War boosts will expire in 8 days, while the next war season will start in 18 days. Special war season boosts will be available in 16 days.

In the previous war seasons, war boosts expired 24 hours (if an alliance hasn’t extended them) after the start of a war season.

The next ninja event and the next conquest mode season have been postponed.

We currently have prolonged the firebolt boost for more than 7 days, but tomorrow the ongoing PL will end with firebolt boost as reward.

Do we keep the boost level from last time or does it change to the new earned level of current PL? Or is there just something wrong?

Apparently it changes to the newly earned (lower) pro boost level.
So winning a pro league boost does, regardless of your current boost level and duration:

1. Adds 10 days to your current boost duration
  2. Sets the level of the boost to the new level

Can anybody tell me what will happen if you have level 4 of a PL boost and you have a league running for that same boost again, but nobody fights, so wouldn’t even make level 1.
Do you keep the the level 4 boost?
Or does the boost end & your invested alliance gold in prolonging this boost disappears?

Bump!

War boosts will expire tomorrow.

The next war season will start in 11 days.

Special war season boosts will be available in 9 days.

Alliances at level 80 risk to spend an additional 8M alliance gold only to prolong 1 war boost for 1 day.

They need 240M alliance gold in total if they won the previous war season until the start of the next war season and risk to postpone to upgrade conquest buildings.

In the previous war seasons, war boosts expired 24 hours after the start of a war season (if an alliance hasn’t extended them).

I’m not sure we can expect an answer to our questions from the devs here, this topic was moved to the “Players helping Players” section…

Maybe “Players helping Players” isn’t the correct section.

In my opinion this topic should be moved to “Bugs & Problems” section.