sometimes upgrades not happening as it supposed to,if you don't notice this then...

sometimes upgrade not happening as it supposed to either spell,troop or even pal and ,if you don’t notice this,you think level increased,but instead nasty bugs.

I have screnshots for 2 of the instances!

1.Check out pics attached,cannon’s blunt attack shown much less 2100 something,but when wanted to upgrade it shows we’ll add 300 something on 2600 blunt attack u already hv but on other pic  i showed i hv 2100 blunt only! Is this some kind of bug? I am not even considering boosted cannon.for example it says we will add 300 health on 2400 health u already hv but my boosted cannon hv already 5800 health.do not working like this for blunt value.

2.today again same kind of thing happened,upgrading irmgard pal from level 6 to 7,only heal ability of it upgraded I think.values it showing on pic attached upgrading from lvl 7 to lvl 8 1700+170 blunt,14k+740 knockback,same it showed for lvl 6 to lvl 7 when I upgraded.So I had 1700 blunt,14k knockback on irmgard lvl 6,and after spending 25k pal treats hv same 1700 blunt,14k knockback on irmgard pal lvl 7. But this time I just trusted&didn’t took screenshot before upgrade but let me know what’s irmgard lvl 7 stats? cause I have same stats for irmgard lvl 6! we can check !

I don’t know if it’s visible bug or actual values.I spent lot of time and effort on game.and I hate nasty bugs it makes me feel is this much time&efforts worth it or not,expects better support from you.please check,my account “Enlighten Ones” levels of troops,spells,buidings,hero and is it working as it should be for that level?

also most of times I play from android tablet but also play from windows pc when at office,so if I should not connect to same account from two different devices,let me know,I won’t connect from windows,if that messing up,although that working fine with gold,collecting food and all.also most of upgrades ,and playing lastest version of game on both android &windows !

Screenshot_20190219-131636.jpg

About the Canon bug you’re mentioning:

It’s not actually a bug, but working as intended.

The values shown on the upgrade screen are the base values, without the elite boost.

But… The value on the normal screen is the value with the Elite boost.

Now, the Storm Cannon boost has a particularity: So it doesn’t get too much overpowered, it reduces the blunt damage, given that the increased attack rate greatly compensates for it.

Just like you can see on the wikia, here:

Wikia cannon page

About the Irmgard bug you’re talking about: I honestly have no idea, I didn’t actually understand the problem you mentioned.

Hope it helped, cheers.

Shadows is right, while it is weird to look at the stats that have moved around seemingly in the wrong way, it actually makes sense

thx for the reply I hope it’s just that about cannon,about irmgard more nastly,let me try…So on irmgard lvl 6,I had 1700 blunt,14k knockback already and it showed me 1700+170 blunt,14k+740 knockback when upgrade it from lvl 6 to lvl7,now after spending 25k pal treats,I hv same 1700 blunt,14k knockback on irmgard pal lvl 7 which I already had on lvl6 pal,I think only heal ability improved but on update screen it showed all 3 things blunt,heal,knockback will be bit more…and now it’s showing me 1700+170 blunt,14k+740 knockback when upgrading from lvl 7 to lvl 8.this upgrading pic I attached.Sorry for the troubles,issue is bit complex and my english is not that good but let me know if anyone,what’s irmgard lvl 6 or 7 stats to compare with mine?  we can check !

so finally got stats of irmgard  lvl 7 mine vs someone else,seems it’s definately a bug unless pal’s stats depends on hero level or something.and it is latest video,published today.

video link here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahX3_VKpmsk

both pics attached again for compare,kindly check!

dsssss.JPG

52740044_2325016577782071_5930274590713446400_n.jpg

You’re only showing 2 different screenshots, of 2 different players and just like you said…

Some pal stats (or even royal guardian stats) do depend on the hero level, namely stats like: Damage, Special Damage (Knockback on the Irmgard example) or even Heal values.

So in this this case, the Turk player screenshot has higher values because his level is also higher.

Hope it helped once more buddy :grinning:

Is that official line? pal’s stats also depends on hero level? I see increase on kaiser when upgrade form lvl 6 to 7,and still if that’s the case,they still need to fix it,when upgrading from lvl 6 to 7,on upgrade screen,it showed me increase on all 3 values,if I am not gonna get any increase at all,I wouldn’t hv wasted my hard earned 25k pal treats on it this time!

Yup, it is

Are you sure that there wasn’t an increase… but by a value lower than 1k? Like 600 or 400…

Maybe you didn’t notice an increase from 14k to 15k, but it still increased?

I just find that really strange

Hi Zen,

Like ShadowsGuardian already said, the pal stats depend also on the hero level. Therefore it is all correct and no bug.

About this topic: We looked into the issue and couldn’t see any wrong numbers neither on the upgrade screen nor when upgrading the pal. As ShadowsGuardian mentioned, maybe you really didn’t notice the increase in the stats?

Thx for the reply,so today my hero level got upgraded,and yes I see stats of pals incrased bit between 25-60.

No,I am sure about this,please check.I remember my pal’s blunt was in this range 1700 blunt and 14k knockback,but there may be chance that it was bit change like 25-70 as ShadowsGuardian suggested and I didn’t noticed cause it still like 1700 blunt and 14k knockback but I’m damm sure as I noticed it that time, I got same upgrade screen I attached for lvl 7 to lvl 8  +178 blunt,+742 knockback, same I got for when upgrading from lvl 6 to 7 upgrade screen.strange,right? I remember cause I even did basic math in my mind,so 1782+182 blunt and 14800+742 knockback,so atleast my pal’s stats will be like over 1800 blunt and more than 15000 knockback now after upgrade,that’s why I choose to spent my hard earned 25k pal treats,I don’t mind pal’s stas depends on hero lvl,it makes sense but depends on my hero level,if I’m not gonna get increase then it should be shown in upgrade screen,and I would hv chosen any other pal which r still low and will get better after upgrade! It’s for betterment of the game. 

After upgrade only monk’s health got more.So I guess this is also like cannons ,balanced change cause it’s boosted,right? If that’s case I won’t mind.this time I am not much sure but I think just because I show on monk’s level 6 to lvl 7 upgrade screen,increase on all 3 values,damage,heal,health,that’s why I choose to upgrade monk first over knights&cannon.If it showed me truly only health will increase,I would hv choose other troop !

monk 2.jpg

monk.jpg