!!! SPECIAL RECRUITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hi Queens and Kings of RR2,

Do you love the game, but consider retirement?

Have you reached a high level, but getting bored?

Do you enjoy the thrill of fighting in wars, but feel stressed at the pressure to grind daily for upgrades, and every week another war?

Do you love to talk with friends in the game but struggle with the need to connect every day?

!!! JOIN US!!! DON’T QUIT!!! DON’T SELL YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

TR LEGIONARIIS IS THE ANSWER

We are looking for strong Queens and Kings, who are unhappy with their current situation and are thinking about quitting RR2.

If you want to continue playing RR2 on a high level and have fun, without the demand to connect or be available every day, we can help you.

We have founded an alliance for Todesritter loyal Freelancers and Legionnaires – “TR Legionariis”. A holiday camp for world weary warriors, a place for reserve and auxiliary fighters to rest and recuperate.

Join our alliance and play only when you want!!! You can stay in RR2, keep contact with your friends, continue to improve your king and frequently fight wars in the top 10!

If you have the time and would like to fight for one or more days during the war season, let us know. We can put you in an open slot in Todesritter or in one of our friendly allies.

Requirements:

King level 90+

Donation 250K+ (not daily, but as often as possible would be appreciated)

Good base defense, no skullmines

Willing to help occasionally in war

No inactive player!

For recruitment ask at TR Legionariis,

or with IGN, king lvl, Donation Limit, and

Alli you come from with PM at Facebook

“Marco Reichelt” (puzzle-face Picture)

what is skullmines? i dont understand…sorry jeje :slight_smile:

Greetings

A skullmine is a base which everyone uses to get easy skulls in war, cuz it has a weak defence.

xxsoulbladexx wants to join, met all the requirement.I’m just helping.

I sent an invitation :slight_smile:

Bump

2nd bump :grinning: