Greetings Queens & Kings!
We are hosting a special Wikia contest, credits go to @oPelle who initially suggested the idea!
In this contest, you have to suggest new descriptions that will be displayed on the RR2 Wikia for the Necromancer and Piro Ninja units.
To participate, you have to suggest a short sentence describing each of those units based on what they are and their abilities in a realistic OR funny way between August 4th, 2017 and August 18th, 2017 at 23:59 CEST (German time). Entries should be posted in this thread.
Results will be announced on August 21st, 2017.
- The most realistic description will win
- The funniest description will win
Rewards & Conditions:
- Grand winner (750 gems) – the two descriptions suggested by the player matched the two criteria listed above
- Second place (500 gems) – one of the descriptions matches one of the two criteria listed above however the entry wasn’t good enough to get first place. The description won’t be used on the Wiki but you still get the reward
- Third place (500 gems) – one of the descriptions matches one of the two criteria listed above however the entry wasn’t good enough to get first place. The description won’t be used on the Wiki but you still get the reward
- Please make sure you also post your in-game user name (with the right spelling!) when posting your entry.
- If the winning entries to not include a valid username by August 21st, 2017 at 23:59 CEST, the rewards won’t be transferred. Please make sure to include your username and double (triple if necessary) check you are used the right spelling!
- You are only allowed to post one entry (meaning you are allowed to suggest two descriptions only once, one for each unit)
- Entries that get heavily edited will be disqualified. However you can edit your entry shortly after having posted to correct minor typos.
- Knight - “The Knight is the most versatile Unit for every situation and is particularly resistant to poison.”
- Archer - “The Archer is the most affordable long-range all-rounder for every situation.”
- Paladin - “The Paladin has robust armor and is brutally strong, but is weak against poison.”
- Ogre - “The Ogre’s massive club even reaches Firebolt Towers. Evade his strikes to survive!”
- Froster - “The Froster can levitate over Spikes and is very effective against units.”
- Gargoyle - “The Gargoyle is not bound by path borders and flies to its target directly. Defeat it quickly before it sets off its deadly payload!”
- Cannon - “The Cannon is the weapon of choice when it comes to destroying buildings.”
- Pyromancer - “The Pyromancer is heavily effective from a distance, but is weak in close combat.”
- Mummy - “When summoned, the Mummy will rise from the ground to serve its master. Its ancient curses daze and poison its enemies.”
- Arblaster - “The Arblaster represents modern long-range warfare. He is most effective against Units.”
- Werewolf - “The Werewolve’s high agility enables it to jump over barricades, storming the front with ease. Its terrible howl induces fear in its enemies.”
- Mortar - “The Mortar is a mobile poison delivery system that is most effective against Units.”
- Monk - “Monk can heal other troops and the Hero in battle but it can also attack the enemy with its Shillelagh when it is in close range.”