Step by Step What to do if you are a New Player

I see since 1 year I try to attract new player to join my alliance and what they do its they stop playing and delete the game after 1 week

I guess its because on mobile the game is 10 time more harder then PC because you need to go in the game very often and when you lose all Heroes its a pain. I have a account on Ipad and its a pain. I have stop playing on it. Mobile need battery to play and like my Ipad if my battery is below 4% need 12 hours to rechargeso I play naybe 5 minutes a day. On PC its a little more easier because you have no limit because no battery. So maybe its the main reason why 99.9% of new players stop playing this game

What the goal of the game?

I will explain the mechanics of the game and what to do

First the main goal of this game is unlock all units,reach 300,000 dominance and level all max at Ascension 150

Here its my own guide for new players. I have restart this game twice and play since October 2016. So my experience should help you

Step 1

At the beginning you start with Hercule and Prometheus. Just follow the tutorial :

There is small island and big island on each section. Small island offer low resources and Big island offer high resources. So park them on big island to obtain more dominance

Parking on big islands will allow you to gain enough resources to upgrades your building and all

If you have no clue what to build or what upgrades to do then use the Suggested tasks :

the game know what to do.

Step 2

Unlock Perseus. he will help you defeat all opponent on the map

Step 3

Join a alliance who will give you boosts and Gold Boost. This will help you to advance in the game

Little advice here join me The Eternel Griffin. If I insist so much to join me its because I can help you grow, the others alliance have a founder with 0% experience because they are themself new to

Edit Topic

I see since 1 year I try to attract new player to join my alliance and what they do its they stop playing and delete the game after 1 week

I guess its because on mobile the game is 10 time more harder then PC because you need to go in the game very often and when you lose all Heroes its a pain. I have a account on Ipad and its a pain. I have stop playing on it. Mobile need battery to play and like my Ipad if my battery is below 4% need 12 hours to rechargeso I play naybe 5 minutes a day. On PC its a little more easier because you have no limit because no battery. So maybe its the main reason why 99.9% of new players stop playing this game

What the goal of the game?

I will explain the mechanics of the game and what to do

First the main goal of this game is unlock all units,reach 300,000 dominance and level all max at Ascension 150

Here its my own guide for new players. I have restart this game twice and play since October 2016. So my experience should help you

Step 1

At the beginning you start with Hercule and Prometheus. Just follow the tutorial :

the game. So join me and I will help you grow

Step 4

the most possible try to upgrade and build decoration. This will allow you to activated and upgrade the Celestial Boosts. Celestial Boosts offer a lots of boosts who will help you during all the game :

Step 5

After at this point the game will give you a tutorial about offense and Defense Stance :

Offense : Hero and troops walk more faster but they have no shield and low range

Defense : Hero and troops walk slowly but become shielded and their range are close double.

When switch? offense mode when there is no defense or not hard defense. Switch defense mode when you face a lapedos tower or a corner of tower and switch back to offense after defeat a corner or lapedos. Practice is the key here

Step 6

Its my own advice try to unlock Siren and trebuchet the most faster and upgrade just them. for one reason. Siren do ice damage. Ice damage its the most weakness of the majority of tower and units and against the gate.

in power try to unlock and upgrade Okeanos and Talos at level 15+ focus on just this 4th of them. I have never lose any battles until reach Ascension 90. Siren,Trebuchet,Okeanos and Talos will help you succeed all during the game and the game will be too much a piece of cake. A walk in the park,etc… you have understand lol. Because if you try to up all of them. You will be more weak then strong. Try to focus on just 4 or 5 stuffs

Step 7

Unlock Gorgon Reef

After the tutorial of Offense and Defense now focus on level up and improve Perseus : Medusa’ Gaze and okeanos,talos, Siren and trebuchet

Here you units and power should be close level 5 or more

Step 8

Time to Fight! (Here are the up to date video of the game.The others are out of date and was made before the Odyssey and the enhancement)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ewJpFGVTz9c?feature=oembed https://www.youtube.com/embed/QFxNfD-Xq54?feature=oembed https://www.youtube.com/embed/NIT2NB3H4jA?feature=oembed https://www.youtube.com/embed/Oow_KJUpZ_0?feature=oembed https://www.youtube.com/embed/U32MxOScnmE?feature=oembed

Congratulation you have defeat the Medusa and can now use them in battle

Step 9

I advice to keep all your gems.very important for this :

At this point here

Hercule should be level 10,Prometheus level 10 and Perseus should be close level 8

Okeanos,talos and Siren level 3+. Trebuchet level 2 and Medusa Level 1

Building should be close all level 3 and maybe level 4

You should have buy the Progress Boost Pack and now should have 2 workers

Step 10

at this point you should be at Ascension level 20 and unlock the Odyssey :

Many question come : What is Odyssey? Why I should do odyssey?

What is Odyssey?

Odyssey is a new mode who have appear I think in version 3.4.0 who allow you to enhance and boosts your power,units and defense tower

Why I should do Odyssey?

When I see a lots of player level 50,60 and same 90 with 0 fame its really sad. its a heart breaking when I see this. The main goal to do odyssey its gain enhancement,chest,masteries,etc…

What the benefit to do Odyssey each week?

You enhance your stuffs to make them more dangerous each week. More fame you have and more you will be dangerous in offense and defense.

by example if you are lucky and got after a while 5% HP for barricade, Player who attack you will have a hard time to defeat you. If you got 10% Okeanos damage then will make Okeanos deadly against lapedos,gate and Phoenix,etc…

Odyssey its the best place to level up your Heroes.Also at the end you gain a lots of chests. this will help you improve your heroes,gain gems and more

At this point you should have do all of this after 4 days only

Step 11

Unlock Ariadne :

Step 12

Time to upgrade Hall of Uranus at Level 3 :

Now your founder will be really happy. No nore 1k donation. 5K donation not bad for now

Step 13

Time to upgrade Heroes’ temple at level 4 

Step 14

You should be now at 1,000 dominance and unlock Aegean islands

Be careful here I don’t have paid attention to the new enhancement and got a little in trouble. So make sure here Ariadne have really good stuffs and stats. Life on hit. Level 10+ and give her a lots of Fire Resistance. Siren,trebuchet and Ariadne’s Sprindle high level. Level 5+

after 5 days

Step 15

time to Fight! Minotaur :

during this time Heroe’ Temple level 4 and Hall of Uranus Level 4 should be done :

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IBV2roxYKMY?feature=oembed https://www.youtube.com/embed/mENQa5WIFvs?feature=oembed

Step 16

Time to full your Titan list and gain Titan Points for Titan chests :

Back to Minotaur :

Step 17

Celestial boost at level 5 :

Back to Minotaur :

Congratulation you have unlock the Minotaur. You can use them in battles

Step 18

After 7 days of gameplay or less you should be level 30 here :

Step 19

Yeah your 5th Heroes, time to unlock Odysseus :

Step 20

Time to upgrade Heroes’ Temple level 5 :

Congratulations all of this its done in 10 days or less

Ascension 30-60

Step 21

Take few days to collect Titan Chests,upgrades your heroes stats,do some forge,upgrades troops,power and all

Time to do Odyssey difficulty level 3 :

Step 22

Time to do and build more decoration to pass Celestial boosts level 6 :

Step 23

Take few days to upgrade your stuffs

Step 24

War Academy Level 6 :

Step 25

Take few days to upgrades your stuffs : Bia,trebuchet,Siren,Damocles,Medusa,etc… You will need it

Step 26

Time to upgrade Celestial Boost level 7 :

Step 27

Slowly prepare Hercule for Hydra. Unlock 3rd Unit Slot :

Step 28

If you have follow my guide you should have 3,500 by now after 11 days :

Step 29

Upgrades your stuffs and start to upgrade Odysseus power.Build more decoration for upgrade at level 8 :

You should have enough decoration to up at 9 :

Step 30

If you have full your Titan list you should have Ajax here :

One advice forget Ajax. Don’t worth it. Flare have ruin it. So don’t lose time on him. His power still at level 1-2 at Ascension 92. Upgrade him only if you want to use him for Odyssey difficulty 5,6 or more. Without that don’t lose you time on him

Step 31

After some upgrades you should be at Ascension 40 after 2 weeks :

Step 32

if you have follow my guide. Odysseus shoud be level 11+. Hydra power,Siren,Bia,Trebuchet,Medusa,Minotaur,Damocles,etc… should be enough high by now

During this time

Heroes’ Temple level 6 :

Here I was lucky to have rebuild my account in the date for the 2nd Anniversary of Olympus Rising :

Everyone have got 2,500 gems for gift. So yeah that change a little bit the result for the next video.Sorry. I will explain what to do anyway

Back to Cyclop

Like I say sorry about this. With the gems my Oddyseus was full unlock. So of course I have did this without too much problem. If you have only 3 power and 2 units upgrade then to compensate up Odysseus at level 14 to have 3 units and 3 power and make sure Hydra,Damocles,Bia,Siren,Medusa are high enough. You should not have any problem

Step 33

I don’t have do a video about Hall of Uranus level 5 but here you should be at level 6 :

Step 34

Here upgrade your War Academy at level 7 :

Upgrades your stuffs. You should be at Ascension 45 after 2 weeks

Here your should be at 7k or more dominance and have unlocked new islands

Take few days or 1 week and do your upgrades. Collect all rewards for quests and get over 100 gems

At this point time to do Gate of Apollo 7

If you have full your Titan list with code you should have now the second power of Ajax :

After 3 weeks only or less you should have all power and units close around level 6-7 and building 7-9

Yeah a new hero : Helen of Troy

take 1 week to do upgrades and collect others quests rewards for another 100 gems and more

Here you should have Celestial Boost level 10 and unlock Zeus

Collect more rewards in quest for more gems and upgrades your stuffs

Congratulations if you have follow all my guide until then. That means you should have the gems to obtain the 3rd worker

(30-37 days of gameplay). Already 3 worker, building 7-9. Power and units 7-10. You have done maybe around 35% of the game at this point

At this point take 1 week or 2 to upgrade Scylla,Damocles,Bia,Medusa,Siren and Trebuchet. Also forge Hercule gear. At the moment its done. You will unlock Hydra Island : Argolic Gulf

When you feel you are ready. Time to fight :

Take few days or weeks to upgrades your stuffs. Collect gems rewards

Congratulations you have reach Ascension 60 in only 2 month

Ascension 60-80

Here you should have now Charge of Ajax around 50 days

Here you should have Celestial Boost at level 12 or more :

Take some days to upgrades your stuffs.

After take few days to upgrades your stuffs if lucky you can obtain a Hero Boost so buy it :

Here I have got Ariadne Boost

If you have upgrade Talos,Okeanos, Damocles,Bia,Siren,Medusa,Trebuchet,Pyrphoros at around level 10 (depending the power like Bia its 5)

Here you should be able to do Difficulty 4 skulls Odyssey

https://www.youtube.com/embed/R0RmGi5Mk80?feature=oembed https://www.youtube.com/embed/Rq8aeZh8foA?feature=oembed https://www.youtube.com/embed/R7AaUeSoOg4?feature=oembed

(The rest come soon…)

Its with a sad news that I announce this. My Youtube channel will be deleted and I stop play Olympus Rising. On Royal Revolt section someone make me realize that I lose my time to help the others and all I have do overs 3 years+ on this forum was for nothing. No thanks,no appreciation. My Youtube don’t work. No support. So I decided to stop all

So player in RR2 section make me realise that I have lose 4 years for nothing. So I decided to stop all. Sorry

Sorry to hear that, but if someone is bothering you in RR2, shouldn’t you stop playing that concern RR2 only? Why should that affect OR? I believe this is at least the second time you stop playing OR when you’ve just reached lvl 100.  :slightly_frowning_face:

You’ve been very helpful to low level players, but you would never be able to taste the pleasure and the challenge to compete with mid and high level players.

Edit: Maybe this was the reason?