STOP COMPLAINING FOR EVERY SINGLE DETAIL THAT MAY BOTHER YOU !

Well every time I ready a topic ( while I hadn’t an account ), I always find this : Flare does this…Flare does that…Its so uncool guys. There is so many complaints that they can’t answer because there is so many! There was some topic I saw recently that was about the adds that don’t show up…SERIOUSLY…I remember that Aether said to delete the game then reinstall it ( well it worked for me )… the same topic from different people showed up…and I gotta be honest that it’s irritating me.

This game has changed so much since 2013 when it was you versus the world ( RR2 ) … but now you’re able to make friends, use new spells ( the weak ones got better ), get free gems out of war or by voucher ( etc… ) , SO MANY THINGS WHICH WILL MAKE YOU KEEP HANGING AROUND ! DON’T FORGET THAT THIS GAME WAS ANNOUNCED NUMBER 1 IN 2014 !  

Anyways, I’m just here to inform you guys to enjoy the game even-tho it’s hard to get what you want, but when you get it you should realize that most of the ‘‘other’’ players still hasn’t got it (or got to it).  ^_^

Peace Y’all ! 

Supreme Tiger

Okay! But Flare really does this and that and…  :stuck_out_tongue:

So after all that time watching the forum, the single most important reason that motivated you to create an account is to say to other members NOT to give negative feedback on the game?

I’m sorry to say this, but if your most important point is asking people NOT to make any points, then it is you who are not really helping this game improve, not them.

This game is at it’s current position that you enjoy so much, because -among other reasons- people in this forum CARED to share their experience, negative or not. If people started hiding what they dislike - or simply expressing their opinions- there wouldn’t be any progress in anything !

Do you consider what will be the position of this game for Windows users if Edward and his friends stayed quiet? What will be the position of this game if Vestij, oPelle, HeroesFlorian, among other folks took everything for granted?

Contrary to your pointless statements, I will instead say a big THANK YOU to all of the great contributors of this forum, and request them to keep saying what they believe in order to keep improving this game that we care about. Another Thank you to Flare, who occasionally listens, and to our Mods who make sure that what we have to say matters.

If people complain its for a good reason and the good reason is for me for the others I don’t know but for me its Flaregames don’t seem to care about their customers.You can see all the bugs,freeze and crash in Royal Revolt 2. The game would be more fun without this problems. In dungeon how many times you do a dungeon and  that crash and you have a hard time to know if you gonna have the reward or not. When I have do the 1,000 gems dungeon the game crash and I have panicked because I did not know if I gonna have it or lose it

and we complaining because Flaregames don’t listen us at all. Look the game Dawn of Steel look the topic and go in Bugs and Problem section and read my topic Fix all Bugs. I give the list of all bugs and maybe some are not listed. all the hackers in the game that scrap the fun and the un-balanced game again Free vs P2W

The day Flaregames gonna listen us and put equality in all game for players,give us a game less P2W and fix all bugs maybe at this point the complaining gonna less present on the forum until that you must accept it

like Edward said so well : I good customers its a customers who complain because he care but a customers who don’t complains don’t care and if a customers don’t care its not a good customers 

Well it’s nice to see that YOU DON’T GET MY POINT… I never said to stop complaining, seriously man… just keep low the complaints that’s all.

Well for example Edward, Dena, oPelle, and their gang makes nice complaints ( well the most essential ones ) and I would encourage them to keep up the good work ( I support them ).

whats with the CAPS LOCK

STOP BOTHERING ME WITH THAT THREAD !

I would like you guy to keep your comments for yourself…seriously…completely off topic.

Thank you  :mellow:

We can say the same thing about you. that work in the 2 way you know If you don’t want people give opinion about your topic you should keep your comments for yourself and never created this topic but you have created this topic now its too late. People come here to talk about your comments and about the topic. You are on a forum sometime what you think cannot be good. Remember that next time :grinning:

I’M HERE TO BOTHER YOU

:stuck_out_tongue:

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! IS IT INFECTIOUS? MY KEYBOARD IS ONLY WRITING IN CAPS! NOOOOOOO …

I THINK IT IS INFECTIOUS!!!

M

Thanks for bothering me… I guess?

Whats the point if ure opinion is off topic… kids these days -_-

what you want? What you try to prove with this topic and your comments?

HELLO I’M MR. BOTHER YOU

I DON’T KNOW WHAT HE WANTS, BUT IT’S DANGEROUS!!! I NEED A PHYSICIAN NOW. KEEP AWAY!!!

lol All I see here is immature people… Man it’s a pain to watch your comments … especially Warriornator  -_-

I have better stuff to do… keep posting ridiculous comments.

Man that’s one of the reasons that Flare don’t respond to your posts…lol

Have fun and I hope you guys will grow up ( mentally ) ^_^

BANANA !!!