Store with diamonds unique

I have an idea for Flare to create a unique store where a player could buy a unique item. I have already spent 30,000 diamonds and I still lack, I have 30lvl prestige and I only get scrap from titanium boxes and I know that there is no point in buying a promotion with boxes anymore, I would be happy to use such a store in which I would be sure that for something and I get it 100%

the idea of such a store is not new, but the major feeling about it is that it can easily be abused and exploited. if you have ideas in which ways this could be prevented, share your ideas ofc.

Unless it becomes limited feature… sort of 2 uniques per month

2 Likes

hmm. do i get 1 unique in 2 month? maybe not maybe yes. we do not get guaranteed uniques from war chests, that kind of exclusive to others.
edit: so maybe 1 trade in a year? and not from a player more than ±1 level and ±xy trophies and ± yz fame…? but therefore cross alliances and you do not see who it will buy? no ideas.

I did suggest Cap. though, having a sort of “wheel of fortune” where you spin and you get a random guaranteed unique once in a month (as we do get the daily chest but also imho it won’t be any sort of exploit). Imagine a new player that lacks resources to forge and the “bingo” chance at obtaining uniques from normal titan chests…well it will help them a lot.

2 Likes

but that would be uniques in addition, not a shop. some are even complaining already that they crowd their inventary. and they have some good points if they dont want to sell the treasure (that is not useful?)

i have no idea what is the case if restart all over. imho you need 1-2 years and that is ok. marinien started last year and is definitely top without any pre knowledge as far as i understood. but by reading forum, trying a lot and getting into contact with others. great and good to know that it is doable.

1 Like

I imagine this shop as follows, there is a shop icon, there are all the unique heroes there, which, for example, cost a given number of diamonds and then everyone can decide to buy a given unique because in this form what is now, naïve at first they will buy, after a few unsuccessful attempts they give up or do not buy anything because other older players already warn that there is only scrap and there are no chances for unique items.

It may be that in the store random for a given hero shows unique, for example, twice a month

1 Like

Not everyone has to buy, I can buy 10 unique items at once, who will prohibit whom? If someone wants to take a shortcut, let them pay, if not, the traditional way goes, there is no coercion, or they do not do such promotions that during a given period there is a promotion for diamonds and unique items as in rr2

2 Likes

How much would you pay for a unique? 10,000 gems?

in rr2 there are also promotions for diamonds + unique items for heroes and in this form, it can work well here

Let, for example, cost a unique as much as for a given hero, i.e. 750 diamonds, or in a promotion with diamonds, depending on the number of diamonds and unique items

1 Like

It would have to be more than a normal Titan chest, come on. How much would you pay? 5,000?

1 Like

if there was a good promotion in euros, I wouldn’t have bought it:rofl:

1 Like

I’d love to buy

1 Like

now I won’t buy any promotion for 750 diamonds or 2 500 diamonds because there is nothing there.:szeroki uśmiech:

I have already spent 30k diamonds on such empty titanium boxes and got nothing.:pocić się:

I never have titanium boxes in stock, because I do all the challenges on a regular basis and I also have 3 the same unique items, it is also frustrating, although very rarely unique items they fall into challenges

Got another Achilles shield today, that’s my 2nd in a row and have 4 now in my inventory and have cursed many more, others have had over half a dozen…still not got them all of course. It shouldn’t be a big deal as normal items are in general better - the only good ones are the morale items that you just can’t create from refining normally as the values are just too low on normal items ( need 3-4 refines to equal 1 unique) which at high lvl means you can’t use those heroes if you’re missing the unique.
I’d pay 10k gems to chose my uniques…

3 Likes

Hi I know this pain I also had 3 Archilles shields, I exchanged one for 10 million, I made a challenge and I got the Archilles shield again, but I was angry :rofl:

1 Like