Store with diamonds unique

if you could buy a unique item in the store and it would cost up to 750 diamonds, I would buy all the missing ones, I would probably leave 10k diamonds :rofl:

Easy way to do it: make so you can “sell” uniques to alliance members for gems. You’d only be able to buy 1 a month, sell as many as you want. Flare could keep like 1/3 of the gems. Much better, gem amount would be chosen by the players

3 Likes

I think 5000 gems is a reasonable amount to buy missing unique items.

2 Likes

Nice suggestion excpet the cost should be decided by the system and not by players.

Why should it be decided by the system? You think Jason’s fleece should Cost the same as mirror shield, or herc claws/helm ariadne gloves or Achilles chest? That’s dumb

1 Like

What if I want to give a shitty unique plus a bunch of gems for a mirror shield? I could make the trade with a team member
I would do that for sure. Would even give 3 uniques if I had to

1 Like

I sort of agree. That number kinda feels right to me

Very easy if you get 8k every season LOL

2 Likes

What if I have Jason’s fleece and I want to sell it, but want a mirror shield. Who the hell would pay 5000 gems for my fleece? Would i just be stuck with it waiting a year for someone to buy it?

Why 1 or 2 a month, the store should have all the elements of armor at one price, of course, at an affordable price, I would buy them anyway, the point is that in such a store everyone would benefit

Uniques wouldn’t be unique if you could just pay 500$ To flare and get all of them.

It’s so easy to just make a marketplace in which you could sell and buy from players, make a 30% gem tax and let people put it up for whatever price they want

1 Like

Buying for real money is already a unique item, because now I will not buy anything because I know that there is nothing :buźka:

Maybe for insane people that don’t have anything better to do in their life than spend 500$ in a game… I spend 12$ a month for the 100gem daily chest and I already feel bad for doing it

1 Like

that’s why I wrote for a reasonable price, you could buy a chosen piece of armor and that it will be possible to exchange it, I doubt that it will pass:uśmiechając się:

Buying and selling uniques between players won’t ever happen. Don’t even waste your time thinking about it.

3 Likes

Certainly to the Allegro store with unique items, Flare will not agree, but to a store where they can earn and players will be happier, probably yes.

1 Like

I am talking about a system where player can buy missing unique items for a reasonable amount of gems.
Like right now I am missing Odysseus unique boot and Ajax’s unique shield.
So I would definitely pay 5000 gems to buy those items from the store.

2 Likes

Yeah i know but buying from system can happen.
I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

1 Like

would certainly buy all of them anyway, unless there were bad assets in the uniques