Strong, friendly Player Looking for High Level Alliance

Hi Friends!

Kellye from OVRSLO here. :slight_smile:

I’m looking for a strong, friendly alliance to join. 

Top 300-500 preferably. 

Level 86, Donate 500K & Play Daily 

I’ve been playing for 2 months and have not participated in a War yet. But I’m ready and want to support an awesome alliance!  :slight_smile:

Please, send invite through game. 

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Hello Kellye,

We would love to have you at AG. Will send you an invite :slight_smile:

Hey thanks! I’ll check when I get home! @Maestro

Holy Cow! How’d you move from 20k to 500k that quickly? Very nice!

I spent all the rubies I got from winning Diamond league. Also got more from playing dungeons. And Remember the screen shot I sent you from getting 3,500 gems for the pearls. Well I spent them all up grading. Hahaha :slight_smile:   @AwesomestKnightest

Congrats on diamond league win! Quite the achievement there ??

Hey thanks! Definitely not doing it again anytime soon. Spent 3 days straight playing. 

And when I wasn’t playing I was constantly checking the scores. Lol. I had no life for those few days. :slight_smile:   :wink:  @Beavis

Keep it up for 3 - 4 years like the veterans of the game. you start to question life itself. haha

Thanks for all the love everyone! 

Please, stop sending me in - game alliance requests as I’ve found my home with Alpha Guard and do not plan on leaving. 

??‍♀:heart::v:?

Good for you, Alpha Guard is awesome!

You’re biased in saying that because you’re also a member now. 

???

@AwesomestKnightest

But people might also be finding me through the game itself - not having seen this. I just keep getting a lot of invites which seems weird being a noob.? 

Lol, yep. Although, I was there 2 weeks ago also. I knew the team and knew they were awesome(st)

Great to have you there though. You’ve been playing for a shorter amount of time than me and you have more donations lol. Great job! I have to admit, I was rather careless with my gems. Spent nearly 2k gems just to get the Kaiser pal before @FTB LOL

Hey thanks! You’ve been a big influence/ support system along the way and I really appreciate the help!

I will continue to bug and ask you way too many questions. ???  

@AwesomestKnightest

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

???

@AwesomestKnightest