suffer lot off atack

since this war end i sufered lot off atack i have 7800 trophies last 3month i have 7960 proximity this number litl up or litl down in tis period suffer lot off atack when i rich 8000 and above trophy , then my iland cost 15 trophy and i have lot off atack till my number off trophy go at 7900 trophy than i have atacker by other ewery couple hour and my iland worth 3trophy that was like that last 4month but now when this war end i em at 7800 trophy and my iland value is still 15trophy and i suffer atack on every 5min than litl break one hour or two than again atack on every 5min and i always lost 15or 14 trophy !! My question is what you change now and why you do not tell players about this change ??? Or it is new bug ??? Anybody can tell me ? And is this hapend somebody else ?

What’s your asc lvl?

113and i purposly dont go up im on this level 5month so i dont understud why now they sudenlu atack me so much ??

If there are now more players at your lvl or near to you than before, you will naturally have more enemies to fight. 

thanks but thats not a point i worth for everuone almost always 15trophy , think the sistem again change something 

ok, there are a lot more higher lvl players with low trophies, they’re everywhere, so when they do an easy attack (for their high lvl) they get 15 trophies from you. I get hit also in this way.  The only way is to increase your defence by upgrading or blessings. Or lower your trophy count to less than theirs. There’s a huge amount of max lvl guys around the 6k trophy mark. 

+1⬆

ok thanks people