Suggestion: Link on Message Wall

Dear players of Royal Revolt 2 and dear Jona,

Today i’m just thinking about a strange thing that the forum has and the game hasn’t. I’ll explain better, i’m talking about the new section Alliances & Recruitment that has been added with the implementation of the Alliances in the game, where everybody post its alliance name as title and describe its own alliance like he/she want with rules.

The interesting thing that i want to tell you is to add the possibility to put a correspond link about our Alliance page of Forum within the board game of the Alliance, like we do in this forum to skip at a direct link without all search that one.

First of all i want to list some beneficts on how these links might help us and our alliance members,

Primary Beneficts:

• When someone need new news can simply click on the link and see which changes have occured in the last period;
  • When someone is a new entry of the Alliance, he/she can click on the link of the page to be thrown here on the page of Forum of his/her alliance;
  • A lot more links-in-one might be added if you want to update your alliance’s members with some other interesting things.

Secondary Beneficts:

• Since spaces are limited in Message Wall’s Alliance (i calculated a total of 100 characters writable in it), if it wasn’t possible to add links to the game, it would be reasonable add a max character of 200 or more to write our Alliance’s rules;
  • Other important benefict to not underestimate is the link to the Wikia: Royal Revolt 2 Wiki (http://royal-revolt-2.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Revolt_2_Wiki) has a lot of pages that can help many players here;

I would to put a restriction on this implementation, that is only the leader or some trusted General can add these links otherwise could be some inappropriate links that direct you to some “bad” sites…

I hope that with an implementation that will be in a future patch as Jona wrote in this post: (http://forum.royalrevolt.com/index.php?/topic/1657-official-improve-royal-revolts-faq/) there will be the possibility to add  links as an alternative method to “communicate” fast and direct with these links.

Also this implement could be relative to the so-called: “Copy and Paste” , that could help on writing long and tired sentences.

My current suggestion so, is to implement this kind of “tool” for also our Message Wall of the Alliance, which in my opinion is still in an early phase like as well also _"_Messaging between people".

Thanks for your patience on reading this with regards,

oPelle