Suggestion: Loser Bonus

*yes I know its in the wrong area, but I just wanted a bit more feedback.

No this is not a loser bonus for Skulls, since that is pretty much universally hated.

• Competitive: Your builders are angry that others have more tower so they work faster to build.
    This is based on how many towers you have vs the total on the map.
  • Salvage : When one of your towers is destroyed, your builders bring back some of the stone/gold that was used to build it
    This is based on how many towers you have vs the total on the map.
  • Impatient : Your king recovers energy faster, moves costs less and has less move cool down.
    This is based on how tiles you have claimed vs the total claimed on the map.
  • Vengeance : Family members of slain troops join your cause for free.  When defeated you get bonus troops.
  • Lesson Learned : When defeated extra wisdom is gained.

The loser bonus might start at 15% and scale as the % goes down.
If all were in place that might either be too much of a bonus or each are too weak to be worth it.  One way could be that the Leader picks 1-2 from the list and that’s the bonus they use for that Conquest.

?Hi Pip69  ,

Thanks for your suggestions :slight_smile: I hope you understand that nonetheless, I have to move it to the correct area. I hope me replying here will also help to boost your thread :grinning: