Summer festival details

Hi guys,

As promised here are the details for the summer festival. :slight_smile: I tried making a nice little video for you guys, I hope you will like it!

The festival will be live from the 23rd of August 12 UTC until the 3rd of September.

I hope you enjoy!

Madlen

MTeaser summer festival.mp4

Some things just leave you speechless ?

want it all.jpg

Again a lovely way madlen…keep it up ?

But I noticed it’s showing 3 days 21hrs!! Is it enough to get 6500 festive currencies…I don’t think so. I don’t wanna buy chest. Hoping it will be at least 8 to 10 days ?

It will last 11 days :slight_smile:

Awesome festival

It’s from tomorrow until the 3rd of September :slight_smile:

Thank you! I hope to do more videos like this in the future, if people will like them :slight_smile:

So sorry I didn’t read the description…my bad ?

Okay, give me that pacifier! Give me! Give me!

I hope I can buy both.

Good Going @Madlen…Thanks a lot. Finally I’ll have nidhogg. 

I very much enjoy video and your voice is that of an angels   :slight_smile:  so soothing and calm please do more 

Yes please … btw … good job ?

WHY THEY DO NOT PUT ALL THE PETS IN THE FESTIVAL TO BE ABLE TO GET WHAT WE ARE MISSING AT LEAST BY COMPENSATION OF EVERYTHING CAUSED IN THE RR2 GAME

Awesome,I want all!!?

Oh thanks! I ask  for the bloody pumps in a post anh here it is! Ty so much!

Stop shouting please…and four of the best pals are in the festival…i think its great??

Free Aska after I paid for it at special package. Free heal+SP ring after I wasted 5 same rings+spent over a thousand gems for perks removal failed attempts

This is the kind of response that we need to tone down.  They’ve proven that they are talking with us more than they’ve done in the past, so instead of ALL CAPS complaining, please have normal reasonable conversations. They’ve included rare pals in the festival, and that ring will be very good for a lot of players.

Maybe next time try:

Which is better Aska or Nidhogg ? 

And what is cooldown of Nidhogg?