Surprise! Want to know about the Community Week?

Guys, Madlen said that something is going to happen tomorrow. Probably it is the COMMUNITY WEEK. So, here is a short database, if you want to know about the community week. Feel free to ask any questions if you wish.

So, view my latest Blog. Just giving a start to it. Please don’t forget to subscribe.

https://adityaroyalrevolt.blogspot.com/

COMMUNITY WEEK - Explanations by KING ADITYA KUMAR

READ IT SOON…

THE COMMUNITY EVENT STARTING SOON. HURRY!

BE PREPARED!

Let me help you something by adding the links to previous community week (month)

Here the first one, blacksmith event 

Then the alliance party, including 4 times XP! 

Pal collector event 

4th one, including dungeons cool down 1 minute

Grand finale, all boosts active

And here the first community week, at October 2016. The one with pearl madness

I DON’T THINK IT IS NEEDED. We don’t focus on old events. Talk about 2019. Then also, thanks for you searched for the posts.

Well,

If you want to get a good impression and want to know what community week is all about, you need to include information about the previous event and definitely it’s not meant to promote your own blog, which adds nothing special. 

I included those official forum links for a reason, it’s to give members the impression what previous community week was all about. I also did include the very first one for same reason. That’s how you give members an impression.

When we talk about 2019, no community week has occurred so far. Reasoning your way, this topic is obsolete, but in fact it’s not. 

Giving information to the community is my Target. I will work for it. Thanks!