Tainted Love boost is running out

As of now the Tainted Love pro boost will run out in 15 hrs. Can you make sure we can prolong this boost in time and not outside the current war season?? We are in a critical stage of our season and the Tainted Love boost could be very beneficial to us.

indeed, could you clarify how we pro boosts will be managed cause now we only could activate the pro pala after a maintenance…

should we wait for our pro boosts to run out and then wait on a maintenance to activate it…? it s kind of a pain if you ask me :frowning:

The pro-boosts are available by clicking on the Alliance icon, just like Elite boosts or any other:

Just click on the button to prolong them, as you’d do on an Elite boost.

Hope it helped.

Thanks for the help but it poses problem when you have a lower level than you should have as the pro boost level is now linked to ally level.

in this case, we dont want to prolong a lower level boost if we should have an higher one.
I guess that we must wait on the boost to expire and then hope to be able to activate it at max level…

but if it s the same as pala…well…we are screwed until a maintenance is done to activate it again…and what? we will have an half boost like the pala (no dragon bar when they did it)…

We will see… :slight_smile:

That’s what this topic is about: there is no button to prolong it. I just want to remind Flare of this and that they should make that prolong button available to us now the war season is still running.

It seems alliances have been able to prolong the Tainted Love boost but we have NOT been able to do so. Anyone else having the same issue??? How can I address this to FG directly and ASAP???

There will be a LSU today, in a few minutes or hours I guess.

What is an LSU? @Alumbri

Live server update

1 Like

Hmm… you guess there will be an LSU. A confirmation of FG themselves would be more preferable. Man, we experienced the same earlier with the unholy pallas and now again with the tainted love. Haven’t they learned??

No but i am sure it’s today because it will also be the start of the new event season .
Edit no sorry forget what I said it s not mb.

it s really ridiculous…

cant they make a maintenance just when it runs out …? no we need to wait for their guys to do it…
It s not if it was the first time…we got the problem with pala…

BTW guys, there will be 3 other boosts that will run out in the next 3 weeks…what about some proactiveness and do what you have to do BEFORE it causes problem…

and no, it s not the end of the world, we can live without that boost…it s just that it shows that they dont care about their game if they dont do anything to prevent an issue that has happened 1 week ago…

2 Likes

I fully agree with you @sellman they made the mistake with the unholy palla boos and now again with the tainted love. Uuuh… lesson learned?? :wink:

Last war day without the tainted love boost… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

let s already create a topic per next pro boost that will run out…and bet when/if they will do something or not… :joy:

What is your IGN??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not too difficult to find it…:rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Boost ended for everyone… so it’s no problem

1 Like

as i said, we can all live without it, it s just that mistakes like this are recurring…:wink:

1 Like