Tapjoy offer

hey! I went for an offer that gives about 1450 gems as reward but got only 290 gems after completing it. That’s not nice nor fair. I want my gems!!!

I was denied 4420 gems for the offer to reach 100,000 power level in some game from Tapjoy. No explanation. Just a note from fg saying “well-the decision was made by the advertiser, so it’s done.”

You can complain to tapjoy directly by hitting the missing rewards button on bottom of the tapjoy offer screen

wow… you guys are lucky…

My offers highest values are usually around 100-200 gems lol

Which let’s say… It sucks, given all the trouble to play an unknown game.

I have try one time tapjoy and never have receive my gems. So I have stop to use this useless thing. the majority of time you don’t receive and you lose more time than else. Don’t worth it

Same here. Just ignore it.

I have two open tickets for 1000 gems, which so far I have not received a reply for :frowning:

This is surely a ***** thing.

THERE IS NO CHANCE OF GETTING THSE 828 BUT 100% CHANCE FOR 500.

WHICH YOU WILL CHOOSE?

INR 399 means nothing for me. I make the conversion INR in CAN and its 7.31$. So the first one its the wrost one because its 399 INR per month its a subscription. The second choice you buy a pack of gems for 399 INR. the choice its obvious choose the pack gems at 500. More safe and more easy and less expensive