Team SG is Recruiting! Rank: 272 (at time of post)

We are getting a really good group of people who are active and help each other a lot!  Our Facebook group has become a sort of guide to the game.  Please note: if you leave the alliance, you will also be removed from the Facebook group.  We always want to help members with any troubles they have either through the in-game chat or via our Facebook group.  Let us know if you want to be part of our alliance - which is so much more than just a gold boost.

Current Stats:

Rank - 159

Gold Bonus - 29%

Level 26

Updated member requirements:

• New members must be active every day in order to donate EACH day.  I’m tired of reminding people, so if you are new and you don’t donate or miss a donation early on, I reserve the right to remove you.  If you cannot donate on a day, you must let the alliance know, preferably several days in advance (like if you will be on vacation without access to internet). 
  • Donation amounts depend on your level:
    • Less than 2000 trophies - 150K donation each day
    • 2000-2200 - 100k
    • 2600-2400 - 75k
    • 2900-2600 - 50k
    • 2900 and up - 20k (priority given to higher donation)
  • Must have at least 1800 trophies, however we give priority to those with higher amounts. 
  • You do not need to be constantly trying to increase trophy levels, however, extreme trophy dumping is not permitted.
  • Inactive members are kicked from the alliance.  If you know you will be away and want to stay in the alliance, be sure to let us know so this does not happen. :slight_smile:
  • We want members who are going to participate and have fun with all aspects of this great alliance!
  • Must join our Facebook group or provide your email address so we can contact you.

We have one spot open and can take a player who wants to be part of an awesome team and talkative group!

We have one spot open for a player who wants to be part of our amazing team!

I help everyone with their defense if you want it and answer any questions you have.

Please let me know if you want to be in our team. 

P.S. With the next player, we will get to 30% gold boost.

the alliance advertisement with alot of details rather then other alliance that we need this this and this very cool post i really like that want to have a visit to your clan if you dont mind :slight_smile:

I had a typo in my last update of donation amounts.  Here is the corrected info:

Less than 2000 trophies - 150K donation each day

2000-2200 - 100k

2200-2400 - 75k

2400-2900 - 50k

2900 and up - 20k (priority given to higher donation)

These aren’t hard and fast rules, as we give priority to people who want to help each other and grow together.  So if that is something you are interested in, then please let me know.

And R3hab - you guys already visited, do you want to come back again?  I try to keep spots open for long-term member who are going to join the alliance and stay with us.  PM me if you want to visit. Thanks!!

Hello Royal Revolt 2 players!   Team SG is currently recruiting!  We have taken a poll and decided we want people who are about teamwork and helping each other rather than higher ranking, which means we are looking for people who like the team environment and are not as worried about where we rank on the global leaderboard.  We have also decided it is better to have a good functioning team rather than a higher gold bonus.

Be sure to read the member requirements section prior to applying.  We welcome all countries, but we only speak English and you must be able to communicate with us.  We have people from all over the world right now including US, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, India, Singapore, Mexico, Egypt, Brazil.

Current Alliance Details:

Rank: 162, Members: 32, Type: Apply to Join, Alliance level: 27, Gold Bonus: between 29-30%

Alliance benefits:

• We always have Tough Barricade boosted. 
  • We occasionally activate other boosts and try to meet the requests of our players.
  • We have a facebook group that we use for more in depth communication.  Here are some things we do on this page:
    • Questions can be asked by any member.  The leader will always reply and other members are encouraged to answer as well.
    • Tutorial videos and photos.
    • Detailed defense reviews done by the leader of anyone who asks.  Once the player makes changes, the leader will test the defense again and as many times as requested.
    • Please note: the link to the group is posted in the alliance description and a member must request to join the group before they can post.  Only current alliance team members are allowed in our group.
  • We are a great team and we really do function as a team!

Member Requirements:

• New members must be active every day in order to donate EACH day.  If you cannot donate on a day, you must let the alliance know, preferably several days in advance (like if you will be on vacation without access to internet). 
  • New players must be sure to donate on time in the beginning so we know you are serious about the alliance and an active player.
  • Must have at least 1800 trophies.
  • Must be able to donate at least 50k per day, however priority will be given to those who donate higher amounts. 
  • You do not need to be constantly trying to increase trophy levels, however, extreme trophy dumping is not permitted.
  • Inactive members are kicked from the alliance.  If you know you will be away and want to stay in the alliance, be sure to let us know.
  • We want members who are going to participate and have fun with all aspects of this great alliance!

If you can meet these requirements, then please apply to join the alliance!  You can also PM me or apply three times in a row, so I can tell your requests to join apart from all the other ones.

We look forward to having new members!

Team SG has 1 open spot!

Alliance stats:

Level: 28

Gold bonus: 30%

Members: 32/33

Although I have been a member for only a short time, 26 days now, I just wanted to post to say how much I enjoy being a part of Team SG. I have not been without boosted barricades since joining which has helped my defense a lot. We also provide other boost as donations allow. Our leader is very knowledgeable and always willing to help with anything you may need including videos of raids on your base and detailed information on how to improve your defense. Even if we fill up quickly we are always in need of active team players. You provide daily donations and Team SG will provide boosts, help, and friendly people to play with!

Interested candidates should reply or PM our leader TheMaverick.  

We are currently recruiting for active players.  Interested applicants must be able to donate every day.  Our minimum is 75k per day.  If you cannot meet that but still want to be a part of our team, please let me know when you will upgrade your alliance tower to the minimum.  We are more interested in people who want to take part in our alliance on Facebook and chat and who want to participate in every way.  That is the way to get the most from our alliance.  We offer great advice and help with defenses and game tips, and all you have to do in return is be able to donate each and every day.   We don’t require that you constantly try to increase your trophies.    If you want to be a part of our TEAM, you can apply to the alliance three times in a row (so I can tell your application apart from anyone who just applies), PM me or reply to this post.

We are hopefully going to win our first war season and get all three new boosts!  This has been a very exciting season and we have discovered how great a good team is.  It is interesting to see so much change happening within higher alliances than us, so many players were kicked because of not helping much with wars.  I’m happy to say we lost only 1 person in this season of change.  But that does mean we have a spot open!  Let me know if you are interested in joining a wonderful team that helps each other and talks to each other and functions as one TEAM. 

Stats:

Level: 28 (we will be upgrading soon and will have another spot)

Gold Bonus: 31%

We have barricades always boosted and activate others depending on what our members ask for.