Thank you for a great time

I had to add a tag to post this and I didn’t know where else to post this so I just put fanart
Hello everyone! I love this game and always will, but I am sorry to say that I am leaving the game. I have already uninstalled it. As you all know, life gets busy, and I do not have time to play anymore. A big shoutout to all the alliances I have played for. Street-Fighters, Knights who Say Ni, Alpha Guard, and Team All Might. I will never forget what you guys did to make the game so much funner for me!
To all the players I have made friends with over the years, I am glad to have met you!
If you guys want to contact me, feel free to use Discord. My tag is AwesomestKnightest#6438
Goodbye everyone, I will never forget the game and the people who made this possible!
Maybe I’ll see you guys around in another game in the future :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you can’t be serious :rr2zombie:

we will miss you here, ingame and on the channel :rr2yigyogyug::rr2yetihappy::rr2villainscream:

1 Like

Have a great time and take care young man. Make the best of your life.

Always sad to see a good guy leaving.

1 Like

The amount of time required is making everyone leave. It’s ridiculous.

1 Like

i also started the game because the fights were only short <5min

… now with the conquest a constant absence is needed.
This is a completely new game now and many players in my alliance don’t like it.

It will surely lead to more players stopping playing.

3 Likes

You’re right. The game itself has become very stressful. It’s like developers want us to spend more time in the game than in our own work or in the institute who is a student. It’s like they think we have to live 24 hours in the game. Luckily I work from home, I am a makeup artist of the living and makeup artist of the dead and I can take it well, but even so, it is already exhausting.

2 Likes

Jep @Jesper that’s the sadly point… atm I’m inactive too :confused:
I dislike the conquest very much :face_vomiting: … and the runes-system is :rofl: omg I can’t say it loud but it’s half-baked s#@$t :-1:

4 Likes

Good luck on all ur ways :+1::beers::hugs:

1 Like

Thanks everyone, I will miss this :cry:

1 Like

Will you retire only from this game or also from “Nonstop Knight 2” (I haven’t it)?
You improved most of your towers, except for your gate towers and another skull tower.

Goodbye…Sorry to see you leave​:wave::wave:

At the moment I am unable to play NSK2 because my phone hasn’t been fixed yet, but I’ll probably continue playing that game when I can. Just won’t be playing as often as usual

1 Like

Its sad to see you leave, I hope you return later at some point of time, your videos on RR2 were really good and I think you are the only RR2 player to add your voice to your videos. Good luck to the days ahead Awesomest, keep fighting :facepunch:.

6 Likes

Thank you Surviva. I enjoy your drawings haha
I will be staying in touch with RR2 updates and will be still making videos, but I won’t be active in the game other than that. Don’t really have much time to do anything else haha
Hopefully I have more time to play next semester :smiley:

1 Like

Good luck, AK! Sorry to hear you’re leaving. We need more active players in this game like you who take it seriously, but I completely understand why you’re going. REAL life comes first.
Take care and keep having fun!
KT4

1 Like

He is also the only content creator with videos about runes.

1 Like