THANK YOU ROYAL REVOLT 2😊

I think I should change my alliance name to diversity.i have players from France,india(myself),Italy,Israel,Korea,usa and Canada.one of them is 17 years old and other one is 40 years old with his two sons also playing the game.One is recently married and one of my player is the son of castle crushers(rank-83) leader.she admitted her son in my alliance to get upgraded so that she can take him in her alliance(her husband is the general of the castle crushers alliance with highest trophies).what a beautiful family.its a very good feeling when people from different parts of the world share their experiences with you and it is all possible because of this beautiful game…

THANK YOU

ROYAL REVOLT 2 and FLARE GAMES

Well said!

I love learning Hungarian with the Huns. I like the polite nature of the players from Indonesia. I like how everyone wants to meet up some day.

Flare may not have intended making better communities when it first started RR2, but it’s become a valuable part of the enjoyment of the game. Hopefully, they’ll do more to build up the community aspects of the game as they have the gameplay.

Yeah that is what really made this game fun to play… Talking on the forums and talking in alliances…

Unfriendly rivalries in this game are just stupid.

Yesterday a player from Argentina joined us.since i am not familiar with any other language except hindi(mother tongue) and English,but it soon find out that one of our player from Canada can speak in south American language quite well and the problem is solved:)

from the day I installed this game I stopped doing social networking…lolll…even facebook account get deactivated and I prefer to chat in the game and spending some time on this forum

very good

very good

Zsir

This is a great game. Love it

This is a great game. Love it

I love this game

Holaaaaaa

Thello

Hi

Good

Great game

Kindly close my topic or tell me how to delete it because I am not thankful to flare anymore:/

I do it