The animation of the dragon in the pro league

This animation is annoying.
This animation deconcentrates.
This animation makes you wrong in the commands.

Now I wonder if they are not going to cancel this animation, because when the animation comes out the game is paused but the clock time does NOT stop? At least please, if the game is stopped creating lack of control in the hero, they should stop the clock. Every time the animation comes out, the clock runs and until you reach the goal, which is already difficult, it takes you away for several seconds. Because they take time away from us with the animation? Can they stop in time? Thank you.

You have a setting to disable dragon animations.

It’s on the same menu where you can configura the game music/ambience sound.

1 Like

I know… The annoying thing is that when dragon change animation is being shown, our king is still being attacked…

Just as I was about to click heal spell, the dragon change animation showed up (I actually like it, and so I hadn’t disabled dragon animation from the settings)… my king was near death and when animation showed, he died… I was angry and then I disabled the animation… I will never ever enable the dragon animation ever again…

1 Like

Yes friend, but I thought that in the pro league, it could not be disabled. Thanks friend. :wink: In short I remove then this section. Thanks again.

1 Like

You need not delete the topic… Simply edit the topic category to make it ‘players helping players’ instead of ‘ideas and features’… Or delete it, it’s your choice…

1 Like

Well, I already change it to that section. Thanks friend. :wink:

1 Like