The conquest mode Rich alliance vs Poor alliance, is it fair?

The conquest mode Rich alliance vs Poor alliance, is it fair?

I’m not talking about mismatching issue. Some alliances (the rich) will start with more resources than others because their Stronghold building levels are higher than others. I’m not talking about individual soldier’s building
(ex, alliance 1 starts with 350 max troops and 7 builders while alliance 2 starts with 300 max troops and 5 builders)

Conquest Day 1 - The rich scores much higher than the poor without winning any wars

Conquest Day 2 and 3 - The rich has enough alliance gold to invest for their research tech tree while the poor can’t afford it no more than 5 tech research trees

• Exchanged wins and losses. The poor won more wars and took down more towers, but can’t even catch up with the rich’s score, it’s almost doubled…

Is it fair? What do you think?

=======================================================================================================
@soilwk, you said

“Well, the ones whose pay are the ones whose keep the game alive so they deserve some advantaged .”
“Just loose a couple of conquest and the poor will meet someone in the same category as them, no need and no reason to be stressed because they cant beat people that put more effort and money to get the win.”

========================================================================================================

• I’m not stressed, I just wanted to hear what other players think about this.
  • So you don’t care about the efforts/time that we put into this game to win the war? but investing more gold to win is just fine.

Well, the ones whose pay are the ones whose keep the game alive so they deserve some advantaged .

Just loose a couple of conquest and the poor will meet someone in the same category as them, no need and no reason to be stressed because they cant beat people that put more effort and money to get the win.