The developers must listen to the criticisms

It is not up to date and the subject has been closed. The developers should not look at us as numbers, but as players that thanks to us, you eat and live from us. Such an important issue should not be closed in less than a day. Learn to listen to constructive criticism and don’t be so cold with who feeds them. Something is malfunctioning and not the fault of the players. Think of yourself and ask yourself … what are we doing wrong? Solve, but do not leave players with a bad taste. All the tall towers, fall if not taken care of. You can’t give players one thing and tomorrow take it off. Greetings to those responsible who do not know what they do.

rebeka there is always a feedback topic… its linked in the picture:
[Feedback topic]: Upcoming change for free Pal and free Guardian chest

1 Like

Hi Rebeka,
What Jesper said :wink: The feedback topic is directly link in the announcement. Thanks Jesper.
And in case you are wondering, why there is always an extra feedback topic instead of having the replies beneath the topic itself.
It was requested like that by the majority of the forum users. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to both of you. I can only apologize and delete this comment of mine wrong. Thank you.

Thanks to both of you. I can only apologize and delete this comment of mine wrong. Thank you…