The Elemental Ninjas

Exactly, yah lets go with that, totally, we planned that all along :grinning:

Don’t even think about stealing one of our ninjas Vishal Sharma :angry:

Anyone who wishes to join the Elemental Ninjas must follow these rules

You must be over 2400 trophies

You must donate daily

You must be kind and respect all the other members

You must be active so we can grow the alliance faster

And lastly please private message me so we can talk about you joining the alliance

3 free slots to anyone who follows those rules.I look forward to getting to know you in the alliance!

The elemental ninjas have leveled up and has a free slot, anyone who wishes to join please pm me, we look forward to having you in our alliance.

An extra rule to the ninja scroll: you can’t leave the alliance uncalled for

The elemental ninjas are close to leveling up, if you wish to join please pm directly to me to plan your arrival as a ninja, if no one pms me…just pm me, Its been a long time someone has just to talk, I’m lonely in the world km pming

anyone?

The elemental ninjas are in a crisis, 6 members of our alliance have left in less than a day, anyone who wants to join please pm me

I can say cause i’m in… it’s an ACTIVE alliance, trust me.

Now we are not in top 100 cause of these members left, we need new members to join and we’ll immediately raise again to the top 100 as we’ve been before!

By the way… actually we have a gold boost of 22% and the alliance is level 18! Growing continuosly. 6 free slots! (and this means 2100*6 = 12600 trophies at least!)

The requirements to join us are 2100 trophies and an alliance tower liv 5. Join us! You won’t regret!

And 800 more trophies to get an extra +20 to our gold boost

Does anyone want to join the ninjas?;(((

it sure looks cool but i don’t have 2100 trophies

if only…

How many do you have? Right now I just want over 1500 for now if you have that many come on in ask to join and I’ll accept

the Ninjas have one spot left to one person if you want to join private message and I’ll see you on the battlefield:)

I rejected your invite because I am already in a alliance

We don’t care

Anyone who is over 2k trophies and active and donates 20k or more daily can join if they wish!

wow! How mean can you be silver?

Don’t you mean you don’t care?

well you shouldnt really make a post pointing such a thing  out like that, if you didnt want to join then just reject it and move on