The game is still crashing even on regular bases

Developers we beg you please fix this damn game. I never used to have an issue of game crashing in middle of a raid now it has happened a few times in the last week or so. You need to fix the crashing issue. Please make it a priority. Then you can go back to figuring out ways to get us to waste gems.

Hello.as i know they know the reason of this crushes( after last maintenance even i got this crushes , first time for 3 years of play)

they will fix in update, which we’ll see very soon( i think tomorrow)

Me too still facing the same problem bro…

It`s quite interesting, why some players - like me - never ever had crashes in the game. On the other hand, I experience lots of lags since a few weeks which no one else in my ally has too.

The bad thing about this is, I can`t blame the crashes for losing at easy bases. gg

To resolve freezes or crashes there needs to be a new game upgrade, it’s as simple as that.  

Its really take place. Was awwful when our champs got it in last war. I

blamed luck? We was poor of it)

It’s really a peculiar game that not only has varying stability across different systems (which is somewhat understandable), but even among different players using the same system. But if they know what’s wrong and how to fix it - cool.

Too bad I need to take a chunk of my data plan for an update that for me is unnecessary (game works fine for me, apart from a weird video&chest glitch). Oh well.

The real question is - will it really help or screw something else up. :stuck_out_tongue:

With one or two extra level of everything!

And 15 days upgrade-time each.

Nope, just 3.8.1, not 3.9 with extras like an invisible man or tower and more upgrades. 

We already have the plant from Mario, with invulnerability when tail is up. We also have froster throwing ice and pyro throwing fire. We have ogre representing bowser, so we now need elements out of other cartoons. 

WE are spike 

our pals are chester    (see looney tunes)