The games really reasonable since I dropped pro league completely...

So I played pro league for a while and even paid subscription to keep getting tix, but I hated it. I more or less ground for a few key items and a pet and called it a day. I’m very high level and war competitive, but now that I’m “league free” all my stuff is maxed I have all of this freedom and no reason to go back. Been almost 8 weeks and I still have 5 tix just sitting there…

Heck I even grinded a set of treasure gear to have infinite pears and money…

I didn’t pro in months. It had a certain amount of fun but didn’t want to bother and eventually stopped paying attention to the whole thing. Reading how it’s constantly broken didn’t encourage me to try again.

I hate pro league. I’ve have the subscription for months and rarely participate.

I nearly stopped pro league too, only when I am interested and have the time, which is not often. I still have some tickets if i want to play, but not a single item in the pro shop makes me want to spend crystals for it. I will wait to see if the new pet is really worth it and then start playing pro league again to get it, but for sure not for the fun of the pro league.

What on earth is worth 150,000 crystals? 

Lololkklksjjkfbbrhgjfnjjxbbshh!!!

(Buys treasure belt and closes pro league for the next forever…)