THE LAST WAVE.....

I think there should be a last wave in this game which only consist of one player I.e hero of the kingdom on which we are attacking.but that wave must only appear when attacker’s king touch the gate.this will make game interesting because the defenders hero will come with his three spells at the Last to save his kingdom and those three spell must be the same which player had selected before signing off…THIS IS HIS KINGDOM SO ATLEAST HE MUST COME TO SAVE IT…

I like the idea but i have a question about the Dungeon, what will happen on castle gate of Dungeon who will go out? Granny with its stick/club  :wink:

Granny’s cat-dragon

@mss73-there also she will start selling items on 64% discount…lolll

I don’t think those are granny’s dungeons…

@opelle-dude dungeons are already very tough for average players like me,almost all of them contain boosted towers and boosted units…there should be no change in dungeon…

Yeah but castle gates are also there ^^ however i understood  :grinning:

@rock619, once you get further into the game you will realize that nothing needs to be added to strengthen defences

instead we are in need of something to strengthen offence (example: elite spells)

My king is way too lazy fight so whenever I raid someone I lag behind my troops, I mean, I don’t wanna be killed AND I’m sure that if you were your hero you wouldn’t want to be killed either.

I am the king, my people need my leadership and power, if i’m dead, my people would probably steal my throne, my banquet and everything else :slightly_frowning_face:

I suggested this as an Elite Boost… They should do it!!